Militants torture and behead American in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militants torture and behead American in Iraq

The way the execution was carried out is just sickening...they held him by his hair and started hacking at his next. It took about five hacks before his neck was severed. He was screaming the whole time, and it took about 30 seconds of hacking for him to die...I cannot describe the anger I feel right now. The abuse of the Iraqis was bad, but pales in comparison to this.

I know a site that the video is on, but will not post the link to it unless asked.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119615,00.html

A 26-year-old American from Pennsylvania was beheaded to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by U.S. soldiers, and the militants who killed him videotaped the crime and posted it on a radical Islamic Web site.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

The guy they killed was there to assist in rebuilding Iraq's communications infrastructure- in other words make Iraq better for the Iraqis. The POW's abused by US forces were actual combatants...
    Bit of a difference there, but it takes a civilzed person to see it. I in no way condone what the US soldiers did to those prisoners...in fact it makes me sick. But this "execution" does nothing to help the millitant's "cause" or generate any sympathy from me. Perhaps it is instances such as this that led those soldier to abuse the POW's...

I'm afraid this will all get worse before it gets better.
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Somehow I doubt we'll hear any of the self righteous members of Congress condemning this act. While people like Kennedy, Levin, Dashcle, Biden, and McLame have been saying that Saddam's torture chambers are open again under American management and that the U.S. is the Gestapo, most of Congress has been very quiet on what happened today. They're more worried about some naked terrorists than an American citizen being mutilated by the Islamofascists.

Comment

This is sick! I'm so angry rigth now as well. I think its sick what the Iraqis are doing. Just plain guesome. You never think there are people in this world that can actually commit such acts of hatred. But this act just proves it. What a sick world we live in.

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Stupid female soldier who started it all. She and the other soldiers who were a part of the Iraqi abuse scandal should all get court martialled and thrown in prison for 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle_Driver
            Stupid female soldier who started it all. She and the other soldiers who were a part of the Iraqi abuse scandal should all get court martialled and thrown in prison for 50 years
            i agree!!!!

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Those animals (they don't really deserve to be called human) would have done it even if those photos of abused Iraqis had not surfaced, just look at Falluja and what happened to the American contractors. They are trying to justify the unjustifiable and it makes me sick to the stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
                Those animals (they don't really deserve to be called human) would have done it even if those photos of abused Iraqis had not surfaced, just look at Falluja and what happened to the American contractors. They are trying to justify the unjustifiable and it makes me sick to the stomach.
                Yes, they probably would've wacked his head off anyway, but our troops have no right to go in and mistreat POW's from any country. Here we are trying to help Iraq and some of our stupid soldiers go in and wreck our image to the rest of Iraq. I wonder how the Iraqi's view us now???

Comment

And some people wonder why I don't care for the US government or care for the news.

Comment

Good point Stephen

-Pete
                    Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Agreed Stephan. The news is all sensationalized, very negative. The government is...well...there.
                      Reminds me of the bumper sticker I saw once: "Love my country, hate my government".
                      George R. Widener
                      Oshkosh, WI USA
                      Aircraft Photos Here
                      Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

I don't get it. Why would you hate your government???

Comment

LOL
                          George R. Widener
                          Oshkosh, WI USA
                          Aircraft Photos Here
                          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

edited....

Comment

That...... thats just......

Comment

Working...