No announcement yet.

Militants torture and behead American in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of people have asked for the video, but it doesn't seem to be going through to them. Are the mods preventing me from sending this?

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
      Originally posted by iceman
      That wouldnt have happened if America didnt go to war.
      Yup, yup. There you go explaining away their actions. It's pointless to theorize what would have happend. There is a war now and you guys have to accept that. Have you even seen the video?
      Im not theorizing what happened. No, I havnt seen the video. Im not explaining their actions im just pointing out that it wouldnt have happened if you didnt go to war cause you wouldnt have been there to be captured.

screaming_emu, Im sorry, im a bit pissed off too. My apologies.
      Would you like to see the video, son?

Comment

No, Im fine thanks.
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

refrain from providing links to this, it's truly sickening and i have just been sick from seeing it.

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

I now feel light headed after seeing the video, it is disgusting, I cant imagine what kind of pain he was in for the first couple hacks. The sad thing is although I am against the torture that the american soldiers did to the Iraqis, they at least had the guts to show their faces. Now, I feel as if those soldiers who tortured the Iraqis can now be tried for involuntary man slaughter, as apparently they were the reason why this took place. Thanks a lot you stupid mofo's that tortured the iraqi prisoners. Go to jail and stay there.

Comment

No, Im fine thanks.
              How come? Might change your mind about these "freedom fighters"?

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                refrain from providing links to this, it's truly sickening and i have just been sick from seeing it.
                This ain't the movies, folks. This is the real thing. And that is probably the most disturbing thing of all.

Comment

I understand where you're coming from Chris...and I know those who have been torturing the prisoners certainly have not been helping things, but I have a feeling that if someone is that evil to cut off someone's head on video and release it...they would have found a way to do it anyway. I haven't seen the video and I'm already disturbed. I've been sitting here trying to study for my flight physiology final and all I can do is sit and wonder how people can hate others that much. I just dont understand.

Comment

truly sad what hapenned, may GOD provide his loved and dear ones with patience...AMEEN.

Can anyone please give me link via Private Message?

Thanks.
                    You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
                      truly sad what hapenned, may GOD provide his loved and dear ones with patience...AMEEN.

Can anyone please give me link via Private Message?

Thanks.
                      screw that, let god provide everybody with patience...

Comment

You wanna see it?

I dont think of them as "freedom fighters". I cant remember saying that. If I have said it i didnt mean to. Im not saying what they have done is right.

But on a note that supports the US
                        I will agree, people are being harsh on the US. If I had money I would bet that this incident will be forgotten before the prisoner abuse will be forgotten.
                        Sam Rudge
                        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

You wanna see it?

I dont think of them as "freedom fighters". I cant remember saying that. If I have said it i didnt mean to. Im not saying what they have done is right.

But on a note that supports the US
                          I will agree, people are being harsh on the US. If I had money I would bet that this incident will be forgotten before the prisoner abuse will be forgotten.
                          I am offering to send the links to anyone who cares to see.

I am willing to bet money that if you see this video, you will forget about the prisoner abuse scandal before you forget about this. Want to make this bet?

Comment

After the video,

I

AM

Speechless....
                            You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

please refrain from offering links to this material.

next trips
                              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Let's face it guys, if we were in their place we would have done the same. I believe that most of us here would have not contained their anger if they found out that their fello countrymen were abused by foreigners.

Infact, some of us are doing it right here on this forum asking for the death of the militants in a grusom manner. We are no different than them now are we?

:I wouldn't exactly say that the US/British soliders who tortured the prisoners (who include women and children btw) "have guts." They should be ashamed of themselves. How could anyone be happy by torturing people?!?!

Cheers, (if there is anything left to be cheerful about)
                                Guybrush

Comment

Working...
                                X