Sexy Flight attendants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genessee
    The last trip I took with Jetsgo there was a rather good looking FA greeting passengers onto the plane ...As I stepped onto the plane, she smiled and waved saying 'hello', I went to do the same and I smacked my head off the top of the doorway. D'oh.

The following monday, I was boarding the plane for the return flight and its the same FA (Found out later they had stayed in calgary the weekend) ...... Not only did I smack my head this time while entering the cabin, but I also flipped backwards like something you'd see that guy Kramer on Sienfeld do. Surpised no one asked if I was drinking
    by the way....im not laughing at you, im laughing with you.....
    Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Ok, ok, ok. Now let's speak honestly. The ones of the most sexy girls you can find at CSA Czech Airlines. That's no bullshit, that is truth. And after my yesterday experience I can say that the girls from TAP Air Portugal are the nice ones also. Looking 4ward for the TAP's thursdays flight to chat them again. :P

Comment

What an airline....

It's all about aviation in Switzerland and Europe!

CH-Aviation

Comment

Which airline is that? Definitely not for the underage

Comment

I say we see some freaking pictures....i mean no one here has caught a sexy flight attendant?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
              Tasty backsides from those Argentinian beauties

Comment

I have to agree about Virgin Atlantic's sexy stews. I remember being @ IAD one day when a group of them walked by. I nearly got whiplash my head turned so quickly. I was @ MCO one day and was borderline stalking a few of them, .

Alitalia has some very hot ones as well. A few of the times I was coming back to ATL from BOS, I happen to see of their F/As, and they definitely gave the Virgin F/As a run.

I've seen a few very attractive DL F/As in the past, but with the furloughs, I bet the majority of their hotties are no longer there.

Many of the regional feeder airlines had a bunch of hot young things as these airlines are usually the entry level for F/A careers. I remember quite a few of them @ ASA.

AirTran has quite a number of them as well, but also have some real ancient ones that are probably ex-Eastern, Pan Am, and TWA F/As.

Comment

Air Canada

Comment

Your smacking your head reminds me of a funny story that happened to me on an AA Flight. We had this REALLY hot flight attendent who was based in BOS, i was flying OKC-STL, and she had a layover in STL overnight before she flew back to BOS. and we were deboarding at the gate in STL, and she actually spoke to me, and said" thanks for flying American, watch your step!" and i was in utter shock I turned around to see her again and say thanks for the warning when BAM, i tripped on the step she had warned me about, fell and knocked my bags on the jetway. I jumped up and she was kindly chuckling and smiling. i was soo emabrressed i actually did that i ran off the jetway haha
                    Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                      Your smacking your head reminds me of a funny story that happened to me on an AA Flight. We had this REALLY hot flight attendent who was based in BOS, i was flying OKC-STL, and she had a layover in STL overnight before she flew back to BOS. and we were deboarding at the gate in STL, and she actually spoke to me, and said" thanks for flying American, watch your step!" and i was in utter shock I turned around to see her again and say thanks for the warning when BAM, i tripped on the step she had warned me about, fell and knocked my bags on the jetway. I jumped up and she was kindly chuckling and smiling. i was soo emabrressed i actually did that i ran off the jetway haha
                      Alex
                      Awwwwwwwkward

That must be funny looking back on it

Comment

Legend_Airlines: Last AC flight I was on had all men but one FA... Doh.

AA_MD80: Glad to know Im not the only one doing this. Now you just nee dto do it again for the SAME FA

Comment

Jetsgo has some pretty good looking FAs...

The last trip I took with Jetsgo there was a rather good looking FA greeting passengers onto the plane ...As I stepped onto the plane, she smiled and waved saying 'hello', I went to do the same and I smacked my head off the top of the doorway. D'oh.

The following monday, I was boarding the plane for the return flight and its the same FA (Found out later they had stayed in calgary the weekend) ...... Not only did I smack my head this time while entering the cabin, but I also flipped backwards like something you'd see that guy Kramer on Sienfeld do. Surpised no one asked if I was drinking
                          Ya, they do. Last time there was these two little cute frenchies, equipped with accents and everything. Too bad they gota where those ugly green things!
                          Thanks,
                          Michael

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
                            Ya, they do. Last time there was these two little cute frenchies, equipped with accents and everything. Too bad they gota where those ugly green things!
                            True...But a little dental work can fix that up....Oh wait! You mean the scarfs?

Comment

True...But a little dental work can fix that up....Oh wait! You mean the scarfs?
                              LMAO No, the outfits. Well not all of them, but one of them had this barf green dress on. It made me WANT to barf. yuck!
                              Thanks,
                              Michael

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
                                LMAO No, the outfits. Well not all of them, but one of them had this barf green dress on. It made me WANT to barf. yuck!
                                They do have too much green. And it clashes with the interior of the aircraft! Good reason for them to get naked?

Comment

Working...
                                X