Ryanair 737-300's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryanair 737-300's

I noticed a while back that Ryanair are disposing their 737-300's (Ex Buzz) at the end of 2004. How will they operate with just 737-800's, after all the -200's have gone in March 2005. Because there are some airports that they fly to that don't have the runway length for the -800.

This is the ex Buzz fleet:
    G-BZZE Boeing B737-3Q8
    G-BZZF Boeing B737-3Q8
    G-BZZG Boeing B737-3Q8
    G-BZZH Boeing B737-3Q8
    G-BZZI Boeing B737-3Q8
    G-BZZJ Boeing B737-3Q8

Anyone answer this?

FCA

Make sure your only choice is First Choice! Manchester's best charter Airline!Click here to view my photos at JetPhotos.net
    Click here to view my other aircraft photos

sorry i cannot but i would not mind flying them. These were ex - KLM 737's? on lease from ILFC i may be wrong
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

i wonder how they'll do with just one aircraft type. makes it hard for peak and off-peak flights/seasons. no matter when or where, it'll be a 738. could be a costly mistake.
      flew a couple 732s last year, but was hoping to be on a new 738 for at least one flight. maybe next time.
      www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

hmmmmm the 732's were an excellent aircraft to use to start a no frills airline it will be sad to see the 732's go. Anyone know wherer they are going?I know that Merpati is looking at 732's

Comment

I know they are on lease from IFLC. Yes they are the ex KLM aircraft as Buzz was formed with a merge of KLM UK. Most of the 732 fleet has been WFU already due to cracks. FR leased 737-400's from Islandsflug, and 737-800's from Excel last winter to cover some of the 737-200 flights, but i can't see a 737-800 using a runway that can't cope with the aircraft size.
          A though one for FR to think over

Make sure your only choice is First Choice! Manchester's best charter Airline!Click here to view my photos at JetPhotos.net

Comment

The 733s in question are ex COA not KLM. They were ordered by Buzz but delivered to FR
            Regards
            John

http://johnclarke.fotopic.net/

Comment

You can tell some of them were ex CO a/c, they have CO cheatlines, and the logo on the part of the tail

FCA

Comment

yes you can see that fact. But i would like to see the 733's still in the fleet. Does Ryanair actually own teh 732's?

Comment

Working...
                X