X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen Tornblom
    North America = JetBlue Airways

We're #1, we're #1, we're #1, we're #1, we're #1, :P :P
    In their little-bitty niche, they're number one. See if you can still say that when JB has 400 aircraft.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
      Originally posted by Stephen Tornblom
      North America = JetBlue Airways

We're #1, we're #1, we're #1, we're #1, we're #1, :P :P
      In their little-bitty niche, they're number one. See if you can still say that when JB has 400 aircraft.
      It easier to run a "high quaility airlines" when you have a smaller fleet isnt it PT, lets see how B6 does once they join the big boys (now since WN has reached 400 aircraft) WN, NW, US, UA, AA, CO

Comment

Actually, jetBlue came within $2 million of being listed as a major. Pretty good for being around for only four years. How long did it take WN to become a major again?

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I was going by airline size and not revenue. That is what I call the Big Boys! I never said Major.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
            How long did it take WN to become a major again?
            Who cares how long it took? They're still here, not anywhere near bankruptcy, and they're in better shape than any other carrier.

And thanks chrisburns for letting WN in the Big Boys club. I can sleep better at night. j/k :P
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              Originally posted by herpa2003
              How long did it take WN to become a major again?
              Who cares how long it took? They're still here, not anywhere near bankruptcy, and they're in better shape than any other carrier.

And thanks chrisburns for letting WN in the Big Boys club. I can sleep better at night. j/k :P
              I wasn't asking to be a jerk, I was asking because I didn't know. Maybe I should have elaborated more.

And what happened to Delta being in the "Big Boys Club?"
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
              X