9. Dragonair
    10. China Airlines

**Why no EK & CX ??

Anyway, well done.

Whoa! So many Asian airlines.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I can understand Ek and CX not being there either!
      Must be some mistake surley!
      Cathay Pacific = Airline of the year 2003
      Best Trans-Atlantic 2004
      Best First Class 2004
      Best Lounge's 2004

Comment

Don't know why Qantas isn't in there either!

Everytime i've flown Qantas the service was outstanding. My philosophy is don't have high expectations and you will never be disappointed and i rarely am.

But well done Asian AirLiners'. A cut above the rest
        747 -> 777

"One small step for man. - > One giant leap for aviation."

Comment

Actually, all of them are Asian carriers, not sure about Air Tahiti Nui though.

Not sure about Qantas, there is a reason why MAS can wins it for 4 consecutive years. During the training, MAS wants their staffs to remember one thing, "CUSTOMERS ARE OUR KING". For those cabin crews who have lots of complain, then they cannot get promoted anymore and they cannot continue their contract with MAS 5 years later.

I've seen many unreasonable passengers flying with MAS. Most cabin crews at other airlines with just ignore the passenger if they think that it's not their mistakes. But MAS cabin crews will not ever ignored you even though you are the one who being unreasonable. .

CX & EK F/As are good too, but just not as good as MH's, SQ's & TG's.

Comment

"Best Cabin Staff" 2004 Result Is Out

Hope MAS finally decides to sooner or later join Skyteam. Their service would be a welcome addition , given that I also don't see Korean on the list . And nothing against CI, but I can hardly believe that they are supposed to be better than EK, QF, KE or CX.

-Colin

Comment

wow, now US carriers on there? I'm shocked . I think this just goes to prove the work ethic that is found in most Asian countries. If given the choice I would much rather fly almost any airline from Asia than even my favorite US carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                wow, now US carriers on there? I'm shocked . I think this just goes to prove the work ethic that is found in most Asian countries. If given the choice I would much rather fly almost any airline from Asia than even my favorite US carrier.
                What are you talking about!
                NW's cabin crew are the creme de la creme of flight attendants!
                They are young, beautiful, friendly, attentive, understanding, and very caring!

I'd fly them over Singapore Airlines any day.
                Will F.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764

I wish we could say the same for Northwest Airlink...had a really bad f/a.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                  October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                    Originally posted by Crazy764

I wish we could say the same for Northwest Airlink...had a really bad f/a.
                    I was being sarcastic.
                    Will F.

Comment

Sorry Will aka Concorde777Steward

Didn't know that you've already wrote this topic . My mistake! :P

Tahiti is a small Pacific island somewhere above New Zealand still colonised by the French. Their aircrafts are almost entirely A340s and bears French registration, F-OSUN (one of the A343 caught in the act by me in AKL). I really like their livery, looks cool and "dress-up" like the girls there

Comment

Working...
                      X