X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer SUCKS!!

The weather report for PHX:

HOT! With a chance of @#$%ing HOT!!

The opressive heat makes it impossible to spot without heat distortion. Oh well, I guess I will resort to my close-up florals and weddings until a) it cools off or b) I get my transfer to MDW.

SET LOVE FREE!!

Summer kicks ass.

Comment

Summer kicks ass
      I have to agree....

Comment

Summer - what is that ??

(rainy weather here for weeks)

Comment

Summer SUCKS!!

Come to HAM. We no have had a total of 3 days in the last 2 months on which it didn't rain, so you won't get any heat distortion here .

-Colin

Comment

Re: Summer SUCKS!!

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            Come to HAM. We no have had a total of 3 days in the last 2 months on which it didn't rain, so you won't get any heat distortion here .

-Colin
            Yeah, the same in The Hague. I really wonder if we'll get a real summer again...

Comment

Grey, rainy weekends here, and blazing sunshine whilst I'm at work. Unbelievably frustrating!

Comment

I hope its nice in Amsterdam when I head there in about two weeks...

-Clovis

Comment

i used to dislike hot weather...but after living in ND for a few years, I actually enjoy the muggy sticky heat of Tokyo. This summer has been going by much to quickly. 1 month and 2 days till I have to go back to the tundra f**k

Comment

Yeah I hate how cold is it at school.
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                      Yeah I hate how cold is it at school.
                      I hate you

Comment

Summer does kick ass, but right now, my summer's on a downhill spiral. Everything that can go wrong has...bleh, the pilots' licence is a good thing though

Comment

Summer rules. Most people look foward to summer= no school more spotting. Damn some people are wuss's :P Cant take the heat. I survived 1 month in 100+ temps everyday last summer w/o AC, in pakistan!! And we use to be playing outside! Just take a cooler w/ u when u go spotting with ICE!!!!
                          Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                            Just take a cooler w/ u when u go spotting with ICE!!!!
                            He's complaining about heat haze.

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                              Damn some people are wuss's :P Cant take the heat. I survived 1 month in 100+ temps everyday last summer w/o AC, in pakistan!! And we use to be playing outside! Just take a cooler w/ u when u go spotting with ICE!!!!
                              And that explains the two A/C units you have in your room
                              Yea, heat distortion can be a b*tch, that's why I am also waiting for cooler weather before I go spotting again.
                              Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                              No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                              X