• Show
Clear All

• NEW SIG-----

Prob not the best one of his quotes!
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by pullin4u
      Originally posted by jetBlue320
      Aiighty. Lemme get this straight. I admit a lie. Yet, still people are buggin me? Whats up with that? I admittied something. Okay. Its over with.

Lets all just forget about it.
      Nothing to be ashamed about when you admit you're wrong. And I'm not bashing you.
      Thank you.
      Wow. You really are nice!
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy764
        Originally posted by pullin4u
        Originally posted by jetBlue320
        Aiighty. Lemme get this straight. I admit a lie. Yet, still people are buggin me? Whats up with that? I admittied something. Okay. Its over with.

Lets all just forget about it.
        Nothing to be ashamed about when you admit you're wrong. And I'm not bashing you.
        Thank you.
        Wow. You really are nice!
        Yeah the rumors were true.
        George R. Widener
        Oshkosh, WI USA
        Aircraft Photos Here
        Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

• Wow, and it only took 120 posts to figure out that jetblue320 is a semi-mentally retarded pre-schooler.

I expected better from you guys!

Guess he is gonna take up smoking next to show us how cool he is.
          InTheShade? -- It's time to make a special appearance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
            Wow, and it only took 120 posts to figure out that jetblue320 is a semi-mentally retarded pre-schooler.

I expected better from you guys!

Guess he is gonna take up smoking next to show us how cool he is.
            InTheShade? -- It's time to make a special appearance!

Comment

• Legend. I am not like you. I have something to look forward to life. I still have my life ahead of me (unlike you) and I wouldnt pick up smoking if your life, and the life of others like you, were involved. I dunno who-or what- brought you up, but that is not the way to be a positive influence. You better thank your sorry a$$ and the stars above that I know better than you. Oh, and, at least I graduated pre-school with something ABOVE the minimum grade.

I have NOT done anything (that I know of) to attack you ever. I have respected you best I can, despite your "funny" <retarded> comments. I bet that, no matter how old you are, I could beat your sorry dinosaur a$$.

Comment

• At least I wasn't that goddamn stupid "when I was your age"

I still have my life ahead of me (unlike you)
                Yeah, I certainly miss Grade 8 Now that my high school years are coming to an end, my life is over. Might as well end it all now if I'm stuck with this for eternity.

Just goes to show - I may be 17 years old, but I certainly can be confused with somebody much older (IE: "Dinosaur") -- because I don't go around lying, or generally being an annoyance (read: you)

Comment

• OK let me get this straight you lied about EVERYTHING?? you never even had the 737 model or what ever you said you did? And your computer isnt in the shop is it? I dont think it takes this long to fix a PC problem,.........

Comment

• Good job jetblue...we all needed that to get this over with.

No-way fly....your the legend around here for having your posts quoted in other peoples sig....
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

• Funny part, this whole time he had a system wipeout, he was posting

Comment

• Legend. I am not like you. I have something to look forward to life.
                        We know, becuase even when your 40 your parents will still spoil you rotten with endless amounts of money for doing easy work. I have something to look forward to also! Its called flying lessons bitch!

I still have my life ahead of me (unlike you)
                        Give us a break kid, you don't even know us, how would you know anything about our life.

and I wouldnt pick up smoking if your life, and the life of others like you, were involved.
                        50 bucks says you would smoke if a popular kid at your school told you to. I think it would be much like this photo:

I dunno who-or what- brought you up, but that is not the way to be a positive influence.
                        I wouldn't insult peoples parents, considering that it sounds to me like your parents just spoil you rotten.

You better thank your sorry a$$ and the stars above that I know better than you.
                        HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, NONE OF US WANT SOME LITTLE SCHOOLBOY WANNA BE PRICK PREACHING TO US ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS THAN EVERYBODY! STFU!

Oh, and, at least I graduated pre-school with something ABOVE the minimum grade.
                        That insult might actually be good if you weren't by far the dumbest person on this forum.

I have NOT done anything (that I know of) to attack you ever.
                        WTF? ! You have made about 900000000000000 personal attacks on this thread alone! Here is one right now!
                        "Oh, and, at least I graduated pre-school with something ABOVE the minimum grade."

I have respected you best I can, despite your "funny" <retarded> comments.
                        Wake up junior, the truth hurts. You are the biggest retard on this thread. And that is the truth!

I bet that, no matter how old you are, I could beat your sorry dinosaur a$$.

Any of us could end your beat you into a pancake with one finger in a matter of seconds.

Jetblue320, you are a child of rare intelligence, its rare when you show any! Not to mention the fact that 98% of the population could eat alphabet soup and sh*t out better insults than you!

Comment

• Did I tell you all about my r/c Northwest 747-400? It was 10 feet long and flew great. The best thing was it only cost me $600 because I bought it at a yard sale. I took a picture of it but someone stole my XD card, but once I find it, I'll post it...
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by herpa2003
                            Did I tell you all about my r/c Northwest 747-400? It was 10 feet long and flew great. The best thing was it only cost me $600 because I bought it at a yard sale. I took a picture of it but someone stole my XD card, but once I find it, I'll post it...

haha ya... I have a AA DC10!! about 30 ft long, but AA bought it off of me to display in their office so I cant take a picture! ooo i had a picture but my Dog ate it!

Comment

• ooo btw thnx for one thing.....
                              The my computer is in the shop excuse! I g2 try that on one of my teachers!

Comment

• Well I got a 70ft 777-200 in UA new colors that has the exact features of a real 777! I girl scout sold it to me for $300! I guess they don't sell cookies any more! I would show you lots of pics but my computer grew legs and ran away! I also bought a magic wand of ebay for $80 and know I can get 20 more RC 777s using magic! Way cool! These lies will get me... I mean this will get me lots of friends in the popular crowed! I can smoke and do drugs with them to! Because I am in the 8th grade and my parents pay me $700 a week for doing nothing! One week I only got $600 because I didn't make my bed! Bummer! Did I mention I am a know it all prick?

Comment

Working...
                                X