AI pilot error?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI pilot error?!

Yesterday I was practicing ILS at San Jose in a cessna. When I was tuned into bay approach a DL 763 was given its landing procedures at SFO, and then, out of no where, I saw it plunge nose down into the ground!!!

The approach kept telling it to respond but no response. What I saw was the plane at about 5,000feet then all of a sudden, went nose down and plunged to the ground, then disapeared.

how does this happen?! How does an AI plane just crash out of nowhere?

I once saw a CRJ crash short of the runway at SFO into the bay, and I was wondering how that happend too.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Scary! never knew that could happen.
    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Haven't got a clue how that happened

I had a similar situation when in a Britannia 752 awaiting takeoff clearence and a BMI A320 was instructed to go-around by ATC. So his nose came back up and when the power should of been applied, he went straight into a stall and litterally fell from the sky! Then the runway swallowed him up!

AI pilots are the most dangerous things in the skys!

Comment

even fantasyland sees tragedy
      www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Damn, my FS must be jynxed with retarded AI pilots.

Today I was in an American F100, holding at 27L. A UALX CRJ was told to taxi into postion and hold. He rolled out to the runway, never turned onto it, and hit the power...so he went flying off into the grass.

I was like WTF?! So i followed him in slew, he was going at 277 knots, but didn't lift off. In the end he hit the brakes, I saw skid marks, but then he flipped over, the visual damage worked and showed me a great show , then disapeared...all he left behind were skid marks about 40 feet long.

You may have seen my 'too close for comfort' topic, and seen the near miss. WHY IS MY FS SO PRONE TO ACCIDENTS!

Oh, I have a pic from today when 2 AAL 752's plunged into the sf bay, an AAL MD80 skids on the sf bay, and 3 UA 762's head at me IN FORMATION ALL AT ONCE!!! not making it up. I tried uploading the pic to here or photobucket but the file size is too big.

If you want me to e-mail u the shot so u can see the retarded hazardous AI pilots who fill the skies of my FS, just request it here. The pics really cool, trust me.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
          Damn, my FS must be jynxed with retarded AI pilots.

Today I was in an American F100, holding at 27L. A UALX CRJ was told to taxi into postion and hold. He rolled out to the runway, never turned onto it, and hit the power...so he went flying off into the grass.

I was like WTF?! So i followed him in slew, he was going at 277 knots, but didn't lift off. In the end he hit the brakes, I saw skid marks, but then he flipped over, the visual damage worked and showed me a great show , then disapeared...all he left behind were skid marks about 40 feet long.

You may have seen my 'too close for comfort' topic, and seen the near miss. WHY IS MY FS SO PRONE TO ACCIDENTS!

Oh, I have a pic from today when 2 AAL 752's plunged into the sf bay, an AAL MD80 skids on the sf bay, and 3 UA 762's head at me IN FORMATION ALL AT ONCE!!! not making it up. I tried uploading the pic to here or photobucket but the file size is too big.

If you want me to e-mail u the shot so u can see the retarded hazardous AI pilots who fill the skies of my FS, just request it here. The pics really cool, trust me.

thats funny as hell...... just resize the picture and post it i have to see that!!!!

Comment

Mabey try reinstalling FS...

Comment

And they like to cut in front of you when you are trying to land

Click Here for my aviation photographs.
              No Frontiers

Comment

AI pilot error?!

Originally posted by b777

Shouldn't have been a problem. I can see two parallel runways there
                . On my own AI harakiri pilots, I recently had a race in a CRJ with a DH8 on same flight level and the same routing. I passed that prop with not much more than 200 feet in between. Should've made a screen shot.

-Colin

Comment

hey, ummm what size do i resize it too so it will fit . I think its not the pic's size, but its FILEsize that wont let it fit. But anyways I can e-mail it to whoever really wants to see it. It looks like absolute caoss!

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by b777

What panel are you using with your 767?
                    YBBN - James

Comment

That strange behaviour with AI planes is caused by a bad .air file. You can replace the .air file with that from one of the default aircraft or AI aircraft that does work.

I have trouble with the AIA 737-200 so I replaced it's .air file with that of the AIS 737 classic. Works fine now

Delete (backup) the original and rename the other to the same file name!
                      As everything goes right there will be no more disappearing a/c on the runway.

ErwinS

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by YBBN
                        What panel are you using with your 767?
                        Wilco's 767 Pilot In Command. It's about $30US.
                        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                        No Frontiers

Comment

Fe fi fo fum, me smells a set of FDEs that stinks like a bum...

Update your FDE set to the latest versions...that should stop the problem of planes randomly augering into the ground...

Comment

ya, the planes going down in the pic I have are all AIA. But the Delta 764 was AIS. ATC has also gone stupid on my FS2004. They are telling me to contact the tower on my flights when im 80-110 miles from the airport! And they also guide planes into terrain near SFO, SEA, or other airports with close mountians and buildings. ITS GONE MAD! MAD I TELL U!

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• Working...
                              X