Livery Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livery Design

take a look at the great work done by A.Fisher. I especially like the Swiss and UA liveries. I was wondering if anyone knows what program to use to paint liveries or what program he might have used to create his great work.

Thanks alot,
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

I don't know which program he used. Maybe Photoshop or something else.
    A.Fisher has some nice ideas about new liveries. I like the air mauritius livery.
    Andy

Comment

Nice work indeed. He says that he used x-plane for the renderings, but the website link did not work. No idea therefore what he uses, but his fantasy seems to be unlimited, and can certainly conquer the one or other 'official' airline livery creator.

My favourite is the first Air Mauritius design, that's very classic and elegant.

Regards,
      Peter

Comment

I noticed that x-plane link doesn't, too. Is it a program? Has anyone got any info about it? X-plane?
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

His designs are the best I've ever seen!!! It baffles me as to why airlines aren't taking up some of these liveries. I'd love to see a new SIA livery.

Comment

His designs are really good. American should take a look, I love the bottom one. Reminds me alot of the TWA double red stripe design. It would have suited the AA/TWA merger well.

Comment

Working...
            X