Ultimate Traffic and Simplates 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Traffic and Simplates 2004

Hey, does any body have either of these programs? I am looking into getting both these programs, and was wondering if they are any good?

Alec
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

never heard of simplates,

but for ai traffic, you should first try Project AI, and if you want beter traffic than that, you should consider buying ultimate traffic, i'm still doing PAI, and it serves me wel
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

I have heard project AI is hard to install and deal with. Is this true?

Comment

They have complete packages which just need their installer, they have plenty of airlines to choose from. Its good to try and free!

I have Ultimate Traffic and it's great, it provides an easy interface, lots of traffic and with realtime schedules. Stay away from MyTraffic as its very unrealistic
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

PAI has good stuff, and is easy to use. Major downfall is that their aircraft models, IMHO, look list crap for the most part and hog frame rates. One thing some people do is use the PAI flight plans and replace the aircraft with better models from AIA and/or FSP. I went this route with great success, and have since gone on to using flightplans from MRAI with the higher-quality aircraft.
          Can't be happier.
          George R. Widener
          Oshkosh, WI USA
          Aircraft Photos Here
          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Go for Ultimate Traffic, I've got it and it rocks. Great program and the schedules are dead on.

Comment

Thanks guys , does any body know much about Simplates 2004?

Comment

Well, just got Ultimate Traffic, and Simplates, both great programs

Comment

Working...
                X