When Will USAirways Die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will USAirways Die?

As we all know USAirways is tough shape. Their employess could work for free, and USAirways still wouldn't turn a profit. When do you think they will die/go under?
    In the next year
    0%
    In the next 2 months
    0%
    In the next 30 days
    0%

I hope never

Comment

I don't have much faith in USAirways, I think they're all but done. Don't get me wrong, I am a big US fan, but I don't think filing for chapter 11 will help... they're gone.

Comment

Where is the "never" option???
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

f**kin eh dude, we have a few people on here that work for US and I'm sure they dont want to be reminded of this every time they come onto this forum. What does this post actually add tot he forum other than upping your post count and reminding those who work there that they might be out of a job soon. I know things aren't looking good there, and so does everyone else on this forum, give it a break.

Comment

nwaA330, respectfully, you are a moron.

Comment

I dunno if he's a moron, but certainly doesn't have much respect for others' who may not be in the best of spirits nowadays. It probably didn't occur to him, but maybe it should.

Comment

I think they will either go under or cutback significantly.

Comment

Reallyyyyyyyy???? Nooooo....
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    f**kin eh dude, we have a few people on here that work for US and I'm sure they dont want to be reminded of this every time they come onto this forum. What does this post actually add tot he forum other than upping your post count and reminding those who work there that they might be out of a job soon. I know things aren't looking good there, and so does everyone else on this forum, give it a break.
                    The emu has well spoken.

Comment

metrojet and emu, whats your problem, people post way worse stuff on here than this. Why don't you go police them instead. I'm not going to pretend USAirways is in good shape. A lot of airlines lost lots of employees, my mom lost her job with American as a res agent, don't lecture me about layoffs- I am extremely sorry that people are going to be losing their job, but I'm not going to pretend it's not happening. Get off my back, metrojet and emu, if you don't like this topic then stay away. And I'm not gonna bow down to you and drool over you like some people in this forum, got that emu. Don't tell me what i can say and what i cant say. That really pisses me off. I don't change for anyone. Especially someone I'm talking to through a computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Reallyyyyyyyy???? Nooooo....
                        well not everyone does.

I think they might wind up with just a CLT hub and a few point-to-point RJs and props going to DCA, LGA, and BOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                          nwaA330, respectfully, you are a moron.
                          Maybe not a moron, but ignorant.
                          Ryan Davis
                          Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                          www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
                            metrojet and emu, whats your problem, people post way worse stuff on here than this.
                            That doesn't make it right

Originally posted by nwaA330
                            And I'm not gonna bow down to you and drool over you like some people in this forum, got that emu. Don't tell me what i can say and what i cant say. That really pisses me off. I don't change for anyone.
                            I dont see anybody bowing down or drooling over me, nor would I really like that. I'm not saying you can't post anything, you can post anything you want on here, but I'm just pointing out that we already have quite a few posts on the fact that USAirways isn't doing very well. In my opinion it is a bit inconsiderate to those who are going through rough times to keep bringing it up. If you have something interesting to add on the subject, then by all means, post it. I just dont see the relevence of asking people who know nothing about the industry to randomly guess when they think thousands of people will lose their jobs. I dont expect anyone to change for me, but it would be nice for people to have a bit of respect for others.

Comment

emu and metrojet are entitled to their opinion about this post, just as much as you are entitled to post it. keep posting threads like this, and either they (along with others) are going to keep giving you sh!t about it, or eventually, no one will bother to respond to anything you say or post. your choice. your right.
                              Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X