Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Post your "personal collection" photos.....

  1. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tifton, GA
    Posts
    81

    Default


  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tifton, GA
    Posts
    81

    Default

    That first one was a C17. This one is a C5.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Crazy764's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BA747-436
    Will thats just motion blur you got there mate. Differant thing
    I know, but it's not very sharp, especially near the tail (look at the Fin number).

  4. #64
    Senior Member G-DALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy764
    Quote Originally Posted by BA747-436
    Will thats just motion blur you got there mate. Differant thing
    I know, but it's not very sharp, especially near the tail (look at the Fin number).
    Give it a boost of Unsharp Mask, Will Should make it look alot better if you get it right

  5. #65
    Senior Member Crazy764's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCC
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy764
    Quote Originally Posted by BA747-436
    Will thats just motion blur you got there mate. Differant thing
    I know, but it's not very sharp, especially near the tail (look at the Fin number).
    Give it a boost of Unsharp Mask, Will Should make it look alot better if you get it right
    I'm going up by 150 .2 increments right now. Another go, and the WESTJET titles become oversharpened. I could probably get it to acceptable standards, but I don't want to upload it. Thanks for the help, though.

  6. #66
    Senior Member G-DALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    What ever you think is best. It's not like your never gunna shoot a Westjet 737 again though

  7. #67
    Senior Member Crazy764's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCC
    It's not like your never gunna shoot a Westjet 737 again though
    So true...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •