What airlines wouldnt you fly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Airlines: Well WE do care.
    So I, for one would like to kindly ask this nonsense to stop. Once again I find it necessary to wade in and try and restore the peace. This really is getting very petty and time wasting. Are you lot trying to get this thread locked. Because your really going full steam at that conclusion. Take a step back, look in the mirror, whatever is going to make you have a reality check and think to yourselves; why am I ranting for pages and pages about something I don’t have to prove. Do you care that much about what people think of you? Are you that self-conscious? No your not, so get over it, and stop wasting your life posting utter crap on message boards. This goes to all of you who find it so difficult to stop a situation getting out of control. The fact that we (the crew) find we have to write you these posts is very tedious. But honestly unless you show some maturity and respect for other users it will continue, until you push it that little bit to far and you’re going to get your asses banned. But hey if your happy with going down that road I suggest continuing your worthless flaming posts……Big brother is watching

This post is not directed at anyone in particular. I don't feel names being mentioned is the right way to go.......for now. You guys know who you are. Shape up or stfu.

Comment

China Airlines. Never.

-Clovis

Comment

<----- F*'kin A clova :P

Comment

I also wouldnt fly any small South American airline.
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

Most of the reasons people have given for not flying this airline or that airline hinges around what the cabin service is like.

Airlines perceived as unsafe quite often really are not unsafe. Airlines flying into countries like Canada, the U.S., Britain and Australia must meet minimum maintenance requirements. In Canada Transport Canada regularly shows up at an aircraft and does an inspection on the aircraft and if they find a problem it has to be corrected before the aircraft departs. This doesn't only apply to "third world" airlines. AC was inspected one day in SYD and the government inspectors ordered repairs before AC034 could depart (QANTAS MTC actually had been contacted before the aircraft had arrived in SYD).

Airlines like China Airlines and Korean Airlines have other problems such as cockpit resource problems. There are many cases where the 1st Officer has noticed a problem, but not told the Captain because in their culture the Captain is the boss. We have seen more than one accident because of this. Airlines such as Korean have made changes to the way pilots interact with each other by hiring Delta Airlines to work on their CRM (cokpit resource management).

My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
              Eddie, your signature seems to state your view, but I for one think it's disgraceful.
              Not at all. First, SQ & MH are my favourites, as for QF, they got a very good safety record. The rest, hmm, they are pretty good too, but i'm not likely to fly with PR & any CAAC & of course, i wouldn't fly with TWA & UTA too .
              Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
              American Airlines > Always Awful
              PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
              BWIA > But Will It Arrives
              CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
              JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
              QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
              TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
              UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
              MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
              SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
              Aufganza m´nt´dok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff f´nstrok d´r dcuber sakundar.

Comment

I won't fly the national airline of any country ending in "stan" Don't hate me, maybe I'm narrow-minded, but it's just scary with the way things are over in the middle-east. Besides I have absolutely no reason to go to any of those places.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Crap reasoning....fair point

Comment

Working...
                  X