No announcement yet.

FREE FLIGHT SIM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget voting, I've already made up my mind...

Comment

You know...if you can afford an 800$ RC model, I would think you could afford a 50$ game....

-Clovis

Comment

Guess they'll never like you Fly even though you brought it down on yourself.....lets not turn this into that other thread we had a short time ago.

***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
          Guess they'll never like you Fly.....lets not turn this into that other thread we had a short time ago.
          yeah, he couldn't bring it upon himself eh? Its definately our fault.

Comment

Originally posted by jetBlue320
            Fine, fine...y'all win. I cancelled the download. Sorry.....didnt realize what I was sitting on...
            Oh sure you did.... Just like the time you bought that jetblue plane but your computer mysteriously broke at the same time so you couldn't get photos...

Comment

"hahah" your a freakin gaylord!!!
              Fabulose insult! Where did you pick it up? From your homophob/racist rich ass parents I suppose?

Comment

Thanks, KBOS, but NO! My parents arent "homophob" or "racist" cuz if we were, trust me buddy, YOU'D know.

y does everyone think that "Happy Crash Landings To You" thread was closed? To forget about my R/C model, thats why. All I ask is that it NOT be brought up. You don't believe me, THATS GREAT!!! I really dont give a crap. You wanna give me issues about it? Find out where I live, and come out there, and make something of it.

The only reason, KBOS, that you would bring up something like "my richass parents" is because YOU are jealous, and thats exactly the BEAUTIFUL vocabulary that I would expect from someone with your class. Which, trust me, isnt very high. ANYONE can tell that you are a low class S.O.B just by that line in your sig. Lemme refresh your mind...I'M KBOS, BITCH. Shouldnt it be "I'M KBOS, THE BITCH"? After all...the way you talk resembles a female dog, so that goes well with you.

Comment

Thanks, KBOS, but NO! My parents arent "homophob" or "racist" cuz if we were, trust me buddy, YOU'D know.

y does everyone think that "Happy Crash Landings To You" thread was closed? To forget about my R/C model, thats why. All I ask is that it NOT be brought up. You don't believe me, THATS GREAT!!! I really dont give a crap. You wanna give me issues about it? Find out where I live, and come out there, and make something of it.

The only reason, KBOS, that you would bring up something like "my richass parents" is because YOU are jealous, and thats exactly the BEAUTIFUL vocabulary that I would expect from someone with your class. Which, trust me, isnt very high. ANYONE can tell that you are a low class S.O.B just by that line in your sig. Lemme refresh your mind...I'M KBOS, BITCH. Shouldnt it be "I'M KBOS, THE BITCH"? After all...the way you talk resembles a female dog, so that goes well with you.

I already warned you to start acting more mature about things. KBOS, no need to sire insults like that, even though he did start it.

I think a suspension is in order because this is just getting ridiculous.

-Clovis

Comment

I could make a big post telling jetblue off but its not worth my time, after all you know what they say, you can't reson with a retard.

Comment

Downloading abandonware and games which they dont even seel, or some that are crappy as hell, and "old" in the sense (IE 2 years old) off the internet is one thing, but when you download a flight sim is another! Your disrispecting the flight sim code.

Go buy it. I could make $65 In 2 hours. ($65= canadian prices :P )
                      -Kevin

Comment

ya i bought my fs 2002 and 2000! FS 2000 was at that time 45 dollars and my fs2002 pro edition was only about 1 dollar or less, thats cuz i bought it in Pakistan!!

jetblue, go clean the dishes and youll get 50 dollars so you can buy the game!
                        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

jetblue is hilarious, I read his airliner RC thread and this one and I seriously think that this kid has some comic talent.
                          You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

jetblue320,

Banned.
                            Trump is an idiot!
                            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

and the I.Q level of this forum just shot the hell up...
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                                jetblue320,

Banned.
                                George R. Widener
                                Oshkosh, WI USA
                                Aircraft Photos Here
                                Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Working...
                                X