• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many seats does this thing have?

Comment

Originally posted by TUSHOU
      How many seats does this thing have?
      From antonov.com:
      "The АN-148-100 regional aircraft is the basic model of the AN-148 that provides airlift of 70 passengers with the seats pitch of 864 mm (34’’); up to 80 passengers with the seats pitch of 762 mm (30’’) within one class layout.
      The AN-148 aircraft family also includes the following modifications:
      * passenger variant that ensure airlift of 40-45 passengers to the range up to 7000 km;
      * administrative variant for 10 – 30 passengers - to the range up to 8700 km;
      * cargo variant with the side cargo door to transport the general cargoes at the pallets and in the containers;
      * cargo-passenger variant for the mixed airlift - passengers+cargo;
      * special purpose variants (ambulance, different types of monitoring and etc.)."

Bigger pictures:

Comment

Now if that does not look like a 2 engine BAe-146, then I don't know what does!!

Comment

If it was the same size of a Dornier328 I would mistake it so easily even if the Dornier had 328 written across it.

Comment

First flight:

Comment

it looks beautiful
              Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

That's a neat thing they did with the fog during rollout.
                Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

great looking aircraft, lets hope a bright future for it.

anybody knows if this one has an efis copckit??
                  Film & Aviation, can't live without them

Comment

The best picture in there is that spruced up AN-2
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Re: An-148 roll out

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                      Looks good, but definitely not like a pumped-up 328Jet, more like an Avro RJ-70 with only two engines :P .

-Colin

Same here

Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Thank´s for sharing, anyone knows what happened to the aviatsiya forum?
                        "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Still have no pictures of real plane's cockpit, but here is a simulator's cockpit:

Comment

nice cockpit.
                            Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Some of you guys really have no clue what you are talking about.
                              I'm not a Russian/Ukranian jet lover, but to call them unsafe it's just plain BS. Russian jets are stronger than their western counterparts. I didn't say more efficient, more comfortable or more capable when it comes to range and payload, just tougher.
                              So stop making childish remarks. I would rather fly A or B over a TU, YAK, IL or AN because of comfort reasons, but not because of safety reasons.
                              And yes, a couple of decades ago, SU used to have crashes on a regular basis. Heck, IIRC, at one point, SU had three accidents on three consecutive days, but that wasn't as a result of of the aircraft design. If you take into consideration the fleet size of SU at the time, the sketchy MX at the time, crappy weather and runway conditions in many airfields in the Soviet Union, then it kind of makes sense to have that many accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by ALBAIR
                                Some of you guys really have no clue what you are talking about.
                                I'm not a Russian/Ukranian jet lover, but to call them unsafe it's just plain BS. Russian jets are stronger than their western counterparts. I didn't say more efficient, more comfortable or more capable when it comes to range and payload, just tougher.
                                So stop making childish remarks. I would rather fly A or B over a TU, YAK, IL or AN because of comfort reasons, but not because of safety reasons.
                                And yes, a couple of decades ago, SU used to have crashes on a regular basis. Heck, IIRC, at one point, SU had three accidents on three consecutive days, but that wasn't as a result of of the aircraft design. If you take into consideration the fleet size of SU at the time, the sketchy MX at the time, crappy weather and runway conditions in many airfields in the Soviet Union, then it kind of makes sense to have that many accidents.
                                Well said.
                                Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Working...
                                X