X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad motive rejection of airport view

Hi all

This photo got rejected for bad motive:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'd be grateful for advice as to what makes this shot bad motive. Is it simply that there are no aircraft in it? Or perhaps I should have focussed on some particular feature of the airport? I don't mind saying I was trying for a scenic composition first and a view of MLA second, but I thought such photos were accepted in the airport category.

It looks like you have focused on the runway. Mainly the photo is showing the runway, which isnt all that interesting. The only other airport related object is the control tower in the far left. I cant see the terminal buildings so i agree with this rejection.
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I did not screen this picture, but I'll give it a go.

First of all, what do you want to show with this photo, you want to show an airport over view. Is it, no. Its a small piece of runway, a small piece of apron and a bit of taxiway, that is not an airport view. Had there been a few aircrafts in the shot, then maby it would have got accepted.

Hope this explains the "Bad Motive"
      Regards
      Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Thanks both for your feedback. Now I've a better sense of what to go for next time.

Comment

Working...
        X