Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Airplane Model Boxes

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islip -Mac Arthur Airport-ISP-KISP
    Posts
    20

    Default Airplane Model Boxes

    If you guys have any models out there can you upload the pictures of the boxes- I always loved looking at them? Whats your imput?
    Bobby Catone

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    6,844

    Default

    I will have many many airplanes to box up in a few weeks. I'll take pictures for your box fetish. Stay tuned...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islip -Mac Arthur Airport-ISP-KISP
    Posts
    20

    Default Model Planes Boxes

    Thanks leftseat86!!!!!!!![/quote]
    Bobby Catone

  4. #4
    DeltaASA16
    Guest

    Default

    BOXES.... Your kidding me right??????


    Well... you asked for it:



    You wont see any more boxes of Model planes in one place! :P

    -Adam

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islip -Mac Arthur Airport-ISP-KISP
    Posts
    20

    Default Aiplane Model Boxes

    Good Sarcasim Delta ASA 16

    I ment the actual boxes the planes come in - the boxes that have the airline -picture - etc. Where did you get that picture
    Bobby Catone

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    6,844

    Default Re: Aiplane Model Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by WN-A321
    Good Sarcasim Delta ASA 16

    I ment the actual boxes the planes come in - the boxes that have the airline -picture - etc. Where did you get that picture
    He took it. Its the Gemini Jet warehouse.

    Do box photos make you aroused?

  7. #7
    Barely posting DAL767-400ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    14,816

    Default Re: Aiplane Model Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftseat86
    Quote Originally Posted by WN-A321
    Good Sarcasim Delta ASA 16

    I ment the actual boxes the planes come in - the boxes that have the airline -picture - etc. Where did you get that picture
    He took it. Its the Gemini Jet warehouse.

    Do box photos make you aroused?
    There are questions that better shouldn't be answered .

    -Colin

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New York (KHPN)
    Posts
    4,342

    Default

    PLEASE DONT ANSWER !!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member chrisburns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KATL
    Posts
    4,694

    Default


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    6,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisburns
    I think our intrepid thread started just went crazy

  11. #11
    Barely posting DAL767-400ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    14,816

    Default Airplane Model Boxes

    "Oh yeah baby, look at all the hot model boxes. All those big boxes *drool*" Man, things could get nasty now .

    -Colin

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New York (KHPN)
    Posts
    4,342

    Default

    Hey I dont even have one!

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islip -Mac Arthur Airport-ISP-KISP
    Posts
    20

    Default Model Planes Boxes

    Thanks For the pictures - In case you havent noticed I am new on this site.so sorry for the rediculous posts. Thanks for responding though !!!!
    Bobby Catone

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islip -Mac Arthur Airport-ISP-KISP
    Posts
    20

    Default Model Planes Boxes

    Thanks For the pictures - In case you havent noticed I am new on this site.so sorry for the rediculous posts. Thanks for responding though !!!!
    Bobby Catone

  15. #15
    Senior Member PIAA310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvannia, USA
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    lol....welcome to the site...


    Clovis tends to do that from time to time....(*gulp gulp*...i you know what i mean)
    ***My Blog***

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    6,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PIAA310
    lol....welcome to the site...


    Clovis tends to do that from time to time....(*gulp gulp*...i you know what i mean)
    Do what? Tell people when they look/sound retarded?

    Yep...learned it from Tucker Max

  17. #17
    Banned screaming_emu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    8,382

    Default

    I like pictures of boxes, but I'm more into actually putting things in those boxes, that's the fun part. Not big boxes though.

  18. #18
    Senior Member NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL / Erie, PA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    I like pictures of boxes, but I'm more into actually putting things in those boxes, that's the fun part. Not big boxes though.
    JOE YOU ARE A RIOT!!!!!



    Thats absolutely hilarious!!!!!

    -Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

    Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal


  19. #19
    Banned screaming_emu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    8,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    I like pictures of boxes, but I'm more into actually putting things in those boxes, that's the fun part. Not big boxes though.
    JOE YOU ARE A RIOT!!!!!



    Thats absolutely hilarious!!!!!

    -Pete
    glad somebody got it

  20. #20
    Senior Member NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL / Erie, PA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    I like pictures of boxes, but I'm more into actually putting things in those boxes, that's the fun part. Not big boxes though.
    JOE YOU ARE A RIOT!!!!!



    Thats absolutely hilarious!!!!!

    -Pete
    glad somebody got it


    -Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

    Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •