Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some FS2000 problems?

Hey Guys,

I have FS 2000 and I run it on Windows 95/98. Everytime that I open FS, I get a warning that my comp can't use "Hardware Acceleration" and I get really crappy graphics and handling while playing. Is there any remedy? Or should I just get a new comp?

Also, I have downloaded some planes from the internet, and I was wondering if I could have the comp fly them rather than the generic airlines that it flies (e.g. Can I make the comp fly AA aircraft like have them at the gate and taxing as well as takeoff e.c.t. when I fly into DFW?)
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

First of all I reccomend Fs2004 or even Fs2002, which is a much bigger improvement over Fs2002.

Can you rephrase your last question because I dont understand it.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Sorry about that, I currently have FS 2002!

But the same problem with "hardware acceleration" shows up everytime.

As for the 2nd question, what I meant was that I have downloaded some planes from online (a 757 in AA c/s). The computer flyes the airplanes that came with the game (pacific Airways 777 and orbitz 737 e.t.c.). I was wondering if I could get the computer to fly my 757 rather than or in addition to its aircraft.

For example; when i am taxing, the comp has a 737(in Orbitz c/s) and a 747(in Landmark c/s). I was wonderoing how i could get the comp to fly the 757 in AA c/s(the one that I downoaded from online).
      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Go to http://www.projectai.com, they have a default general/commercial AI remover, plus full airline packages in a simple installer, allow you to fill your sky's in minutes
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Working...
        X