PSS release Concorde 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSS release Concorde 2004

Phoenix Simulation Software has released their fully detailed GMax model of the Concorde including British Airways and Air France models. The custom designed flight dynamics based on real world data include but are not limited to:

First ever in MSFS simulation correct representation of the high swept delta wing with sharp leading edge (Based on NACA / DATCOM / MIT Aerospace data
    Correct Concorde dCDelta Cdo Mach Drag vs Mach (changes in drag with Mach and compressibility effect)
    Correct Concorde dCl/dAoA Factor vs Mach (changes in total lift based on AoA and Mach)

The effects include all new “Blue flame” reheat effect, all new “Reheat glow torch”, Concorde smoke effect. Concorde Slow speed high AoA leading edge Condensation cloud, Animated Engine AIR Intake Ramps, Spill Doors, Secondary Nozzle and Reverse Thrust, Landing Light pops with auto-retract and Elevons which droop when Hydraulics unpowered

The aircraft features a main 2D panel with animated Visor and 2 stage wipers, 2 stage panel lighting, custom designed AFCS with LAND 2 and LAND 3, complete ''cold and dark'' flags and ''test'' function, a main ZOOM panel. The aircraft has both a VC panel version and a non-VC version. The other features include:
    Centre Console panel including TCAS with aural ''traffic'' alert, COM1, COM2, ADF1, ADF2

Lower Overhead panel with working Fire Handles and 4 way gang switches
    Upper Overhead panel
    Side Engineer''s panel with 8 sub-panels, expandable and undockable including 2 way, 3 way guarded switches
    Pressurization
    Engine 2
    Air Bleed/Temperature
    Hydraulics
    Electrical 1
    Electrical 2
    Fuel Management 1
    Fuel Management 2
    Custom designed INS Navigation System
    Autopilot Datum panel
    The ability to navigate using FS Navigator and/or FS Flight Planner and any addon which uses heading hold default mode
    Full Manual and 90+ page Flight Tutorial

For the first time in FS2004, this aircraft feat, a Virtual Flight Engineer to control main systems, set Engine Rating, Transfer Fuel and control Pressurization ability to custom save complete panel state at any stage of flight, including 557 switch positions Panel Configuration Utility to custom design keystrokes and set complete ''cold and dark''
    - The baby will be back -

I take it you are getting this one?
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by b777
      Hey! It's his money to waste!

-Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI

-Pete
        Just because I post it, doesnt mean I'm going to get it. I have yet to get the F1 ATR, Feelthere CRJ, SSW A310, IgFly Tu-154B,... So dont assume that whatever I post is what I want or get. No I'm not really interested, as it will probably get boring after you fly LHR-JFK-LHR many times.
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI

-Pete
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
          X