HTF do you get screen shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTF do you get screen shots

OK I would like to post a few screen shots but have no idea how to find the things I download something called FSscreen shot but that is a waste of time no idea how to use it and no real instructions. I tried to open the paint view and nothing was on the clip board

Just press the print screen (PrtScr) key, then paste the screenshot into Photoshop, Paint etc.

Hope this helps. Dale.

Comment

nothing there in the Paste

Comment

Well, just to make sure your print screen function works on your PC, try pressing it now and then paste it and it should be of exactly what you're seeing now. If it works then it must be FS. You sure its the top application when you take a screenshot? Hope that helps a bit

Comment

It depends what program you're trying to paste the screenshot into. Pasting it into Photoshop is slightly different, although it's prolly easiest to paste it into there so you can edit/resize it etc.

Take the screenshot, go to into Photoshop. Then file, new, size should be whatever resolution your screen is (eg, 1024x76. Then edit, paste.

Done

Comment

DOnt think its working tried CTRL, ALT, SHIFT and PRTSCN nothing in the clipboard................. what a pisser

Comment

you could also use FSscreen...so you dont have to go back to your desktop all the time
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

I got it nevermind.....................

Comment

That program is a piece of sh!t. This is an example shot in 1024x768: (this is in my computer)
                  Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
                    That program is a piece of sh!t. This is an example shot in 1024x768: http://www.jetphotos.net/user-uploads/e.g.jpg (this is in my computer)
                    wtf
                    it's a screenshot maker for FS..........
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

FSScreen is the best!!!! I use it for everything! You run it, then hit Print Screen, and it saves the screenshot instantaneously, so you can take another one within a second (depending on how fast your HD is). I just start up FSScreen, start FS, jump in, and take a shot whenever I feel like it without pausing FS, opening up an editor, pasting, and saving. It's so easy!!!

Look how fast I can get these screenshots!

I know it's on 1/4 speed, but he only moved like 3 feet in between shots!!! No pausing or anything! If you don't have FSScreen, you're really missing out.
                      ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Oh FYI if you're using FSScreen, it automatically pulls the screenshot off the clipboard, so pasting will not work, but you don't need it because it automatically saves the pictures.
                        ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1711

I know it's on 1/4 speed, but he only moved like 3 feet in between shots!!! No pausing or anything! If you don't have FSScreen, you're really missing out.
                          Everyone has their own techniques. Personally, I wasn't happy with the quality from FSscreen...or any of those other screenshot "grabbers".
                          I simply use the screen capture feature from Paint Shop Pro, save as a high-quality .psp file...then come back later and edit it to get what I am after.

George R. Widener
                          Oshkosh, WI USA
                          Aircraft Photos Here
                          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                            Originally posted by Brad1711

Everyone has their own techniques. Personally, I wasn't happy with the quality from FSscreen...or any of those other screenshot "grabbers".
                            I simply use the screen capture feature from Paint Shop Pro, save as a high-quality .psp file...then come back later and edit it to get what I am after.

Those are great shots
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                            X