Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150

Thread: Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by alldaylong View Post
    Hello, fellow forums. My name is Jim and I'm just new here in the forum. Hope I'm pretty much welcome here.
    Hi Jim, sorry for not doing this sooner. We have been incredibly busy just lately. Welcome to the site. If you need any help just ask in the appropriate forum.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Hello. My name is Sergio, from Italy (MXP area).

I have collected many photos of airplanes in the past years, and I would like to share them here - and also learning from the many masters here to improve the overall quality of my shots.

Hello!, I just decide to be part of JP's forum!, I'm Leonardo Corrales, SJO spotter and now starting to spot at SYQ airport, San Jose, Costa Rica. Also, I'm a FS repainter with my own "Brand", Cielo Azul FS art, so if you want to download my repaints you could go to www.cieloazulfs.com and maybe you could found something that likes you for your FSX and P3D. Recently I started to study to be a pilot. I took photos since 2008 at SJO airport but was in December, 2014 when I bought my bridge camera a Canon SX50 (It's still being my actual camera). Thanks a lot and I'm happy to be part of this forum!

JetPhotos.Net Crew Stephan Rossouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    Hello!, I just decide to be part of JP's forum!, I'm Leonardo Corrales, SJO spotter and now starting to spot at SYQ airport, San Jose, Costa Rica. Also, I'm a FS repainter with my own "Brand", Cielo Azul FS art, so if you want to download my repaints you could go to www.cieloazulfs.com and maybe you could found something that likes you for your FSX and P3D. Recently I started to study to be a pilot. I took photos since 2008 at SJO airport but was in December, 2014 when I bought my bridge camera a Canon SX50 (It's still being my actual camera). Thanks a lot and I'm happy to be part of this forum!
    Welcome Leonardo! Hope you enjoy your stay here..

Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar

Welcome to the forum Leonardo !!!

Hello again everyone. I'm not actually a new member by any means (been a member since way back) but it's been quite a long time since I've posted here, so I thought I'd go ahead and announce my "return" to the forums. Good to see the joint's hopping again!

The reason for the long time away was, well, real life (and other forums) taking over. Lots of exciting stuff has been taking place in the aviation world in recent months and lots of exciting stuff is comnig our way it seems, and what better time to come back to JP.net forums and join the discussions. I'll also be posting some flight reviews of trips to India and back that I took in '15 and '16, as well as a short trip I took in the summer of '16 to Austin, TX to see family.

And of course, discussing new routes, aircraft and everything else an avid aviation geek does :P. Looking forward to it .

Welcome back.

Hi,

Yes it is true, I found this part of the forum right now, I saw on the startpage the post introduce yourself.
    So now I do it.

I live in Luxembourg, my hobbys are: aviation, photography, hiking, biking and my BMW Z4.
    I am also an FRIAT member since 5 years.

This forum helped me alot that my photos have been accepted in the database.
    Also thanks for many processing tips and tutorials.

Greetings from ELLX.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellx View Post
    Hi,

Yes it is true, I found this part of the forum right now, I saw on the startpage the post introduce yourself.
    So now I do it.

I live in Luxembourg, my hobbys are: aviation, photography, hiking, biking and my BMW Z4.
    I am also an FRIAT member since 5 years.

This forum helped me alot that my photos have been accepted in the database.
    Also thanks for many processing tips and tutorials.

Greetings from ELLX.
    Welcome.

Hi I'm Lee
    Live near heathrow airport
    Love photography and like to travel
    Just starting out in jet photography
    Camera equipment and what gear is used would be helpful
    Thanks