Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Default Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Wasssssssssssssssup!? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm Serge Walczak, a student of Williston High School, Williston, ND (KISN). I have 12.1 dual flight hours in a C152 and C172 and hope to be a commercial pilot. I still have 1.5 years before I can solo... [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Thats what I look like... also thats what my dog looks like.

I'm pretty excited to see another aviation photo site, I'll be sure to upload here (already did too)!

regards,
    Serge

-

Hi...My name is Dave and I am a retired A&P line mechanic from a major airline. I started with the DC-4 and worked on DC-6B, DC-7C,B-377, B-707, B-727, B-747, L-1011, and DC-10.
    Also S2-F in the Navy. My hobbies include hunting, skiing,(snow & water) dirt motor cycle riding, and collecting old Hudson and Terraplane and Railton antique cars. (A Railton is a Hudson with a British body) I also like most anything
    "MOPAR" and old pick-up trucks.

Hello. My name is Alex Trude. I am atrude777 from AirDisaster.com . As you can see, I am a totally geek and absolute lover for Southwest Airlines. No, I don't work for them, but I do like to work for them on day. I live in Southern Illinois, and I am a Die-Hard aviation fan. I am 15 and taking driving lessons(wish it was flying but oh well.). I guess thats all-My e-mail is [email protected] if ya'll wanna holler. My screen name for Aol Instant messenger is atrude777 as well.
    Alex.

Morten Bruun from Oslo, Norway.. I'm a flightsimming enthusiast, and a long time member of airdisaster.com ..

Umm.. 27 years old, a daughter ..

Guess that's all [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Morten-

KLAX here, Clovis, from Los Angeles California, 26 hours of pic time, stuck in FRANCE. Don't ask why [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Whats up to all other Airliners.net members! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    (Yo Peter and Zach, Radarbeam !)

-Clovis

Here we go:

Thomas Lorentzen, living outside Oslo in Norway - close to the Intl. airport of Gardermoen.

I have 3 hours in the Cessna 152 and 1400 in a Commercial freaking airliner [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Glad to onboard here, looks nice!

I make one post and I've already messed up with my registration. [img]shake.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

I wanted my name to be "KLAX" not Clovis [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

-Clovis

Could you be so kind as to offer assistance Chris?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, gotta say what up to Serge [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] !

Howdy, Im Graham, also known to people as GKirk. I am 19 and am from Scotland. I like Beer and food. [img]clap.gif[/img]

15 years old, Toronto Canada, involved with flight simulator and virtual airlines. Self-proclaimed Legend Airlines geek

My website is http://www.ianduke.com and you can find a load of pictures of planes, me, and vacations there!

21 years old. I'm the ugly bastard in the red Harrington jacket. http://hem.passagen.se/kulanrocks/Ba...ll%20here2.jpg

I'm a big aviation fan, and I hope I will enjoy this site!

I guess you cant see the photo...

Hello, I'm Brandon, I'm from the so-called "Air Capital of the World", aka Wichita, KS. Fav. airline is Delta and All Nippon and favorite planes are 777 and 767. Other hobbies are travel and automobiles.

Those who can guess my name wins a prize.. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I'm from the "First In Flight" state. (NC)
    18, PP, 172 training, now fly in a Cirrus 22. [img]love.gif[/img]

Hopefully one day reeeeeeal soon I'll be crusing in my 752.. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I love ATV / dirtbike riding and eating McChicken sandwich combos while hanging out with fine girls.. [img]laff.gif[/img]

I'm known as Boeing752 back at AD by the way.............

[ October 30, 2002 12:45 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Robert ]

Hello Newbies and Oldies.

I am Jake, Elwood’s alter ego.

I’m white outside, yellow inside, live in Beijing.
    Linked to China since 1975.
    Linked to aviation since 1985.
    Love everything fast and complex.
    Full Flight Simulator Freak (by chance, not professional).
    Favourite aircraft is the A330-300, and that’s not meant to be offensive.

JB

Hi:

I live in Medellin, Colombia and I have 16 years. Currently I am a high school student and I will be a comercial pilot.
    By now I only flightsim and go to extracurricular courses the local flight academy has (http://www.aviacion.edu.co).

I am a Webmaster too, and have a PS2 page (http://www.ciudadfutura.com/ps2), as you could guess due to that, I also like Videogames a lot, as well as programming.

I like languages, and besides English and Spanish (my mother tongue) I am trying to learn Japanese and German, because I love that two countries.

Thats all so far

cya

Hello evvvrebotty.

My name is Andrew...I like long walks on the beach...candlelight dinners...little baby ducks...

Oh wait, no I don't.

My name is Andrew, and I am an aviation junkie and aspiring pilot. [img]clap.gif[/img]

Andrew where in NC do you live??

I live outside of Charlotte..

A little about myself:

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently.

Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo canines with my sensuous trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello. I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear.

I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a travelling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby-Dick and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations with the CIA. I sleep once a week and when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid.

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have even spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet got my PPL.

[img]smilewink.gif[/img]

[ November 15, 2002 01:37 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Coyote ]

I hunt coyotes for a living. I have no ppl but I employ a pilot for my trade, which involves shooting braggart coyotes from above. Last year I annoyed my pilot by inadvertently shooting a wing strut and we had to perform a sugsie.