Badinfo rejection help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badinfo rejection help

Well I've just had my first shots accepted here with a very good success rate. I have however had two or three shots rejected for badinfo. I submitted (as an example) a pic of a Saab 340 which is operated by Loganair on a BA franchise and painted in BA colours. The upload page asks which airline owns the plane - Loganair is the answer but it's been rejected for badinfo. Am I expected to enter the airline which the plane is painted in or the one it is actually operated by?

Regards

John

P.S. I like the feel of this place already

A link to the picture would help a lot
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

CPH,
      Thanks for your reply but what difference would a link make? It's a Loganair 340 in BA livery. The issue is whether I call it a BA plane or a Loganair plane.

Happily my appeal has been accepted and the pics are now in the DB. Thanks to the screeners and mods for a super fast solution!

John

Comment

Sorry Soren, I didn't realise you are a screener so the link WOULD be relevant

Yours humbly

John

Comment

John,

Just a thought, it might be worth adding a comment when you upload such a photo to explain that the aircraft is owned by one company but opperated and in the livery of another. That way, there won't be any confusion.

Darren
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Wise words Darren.

Will do so in future!

Cheers

John

Comment

Hi John, I saw some of your shots and in my opinion, which could well be wrong The Airline would be British Airways ( Loganair ), ( Brymon ), ( Sun Air ) etc..

The primary airline being the scheme painted, then the airline being operated for in brackets. I hope this makes sence .. its late and I have had no beer !

Welcome aboard,

Jid.

P.S. More experienced screens may say different.

Comment

I would agree with that, the same issue causes problems down at LHR with British Mediterranean and GB Airways which are BA franchises.

Btw, nice Avatar John

Matt
                My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

No problem John
                  Regards
                  Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Matt, it doesn't help that British Mediterranean has changed it's trading name to 'BMED' either!

Comment

I presume that means BMED will still be flying in BA colours despite the name change?

I still remember my BMED flight - 3 days after 9/11 - 7 hours in economy on an A320 (yes, an A320) flying Baku-Heathrow. It wasn't one of my favourite rides of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X