This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmac
    When JP hits 100k, you and Chris will no doubt increase your standards to the point that you will rival Airliners. Leaving most of us out in the cold, hell, Planepictures is rejecting my work left and right, and they take anything!
    Mark
    With greatest respect to each site and its respective standards, if he can't get pictures onto airliners, or onto here, or onto PlanePictures, it says something. Some photographers strive for inclusion and want to improve, others just can't be bothered to try and instead turn to slagging off the various sites and their standards.

Andy

Comment

He should just do his own site. I had rejects in the beginning but I improved. He can do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Skymonster
        With greatest respect to each site and its respective standards, if he can't get pictures onto airliners, or onto here, or onto PlanePictures, it says something. Some photographers strive for inclusion and want to improve, others just can't be bothered to try and instead turn to slagging off the various sites and their standards.
        Andy,

Bravo! You hit the nail right on the head!

Contrary to some peoples' opinions, this site (and others, I'm sure) are not going to modify their standards to fit one photographer. Rather, bigmac, it is up to you to conform to our standards, something you obviously have been unable or unwilling to do, if you're receiving rejections.

We have photographers here featuring over 1000 photos, who've never received a reject in their time here.

It can be done.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Oh, btw I already have another account on this site. See if you can find out my true id.
          99% sure its DeltaCappy

Joe,
          | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Bring JP back to the people not the elites, dump the Euro screeners

To quote Schwatzenegger........."I'll be back............."

Mark
            it is Schwarzenegger btw and he is European too, Austrian to be precise
            greetings,
            Philip

Comment

OK OK ..... i think this " child " has succeded in doing what he set out to do ..... cause disruption in the forums ... when he reaches 4 years old he'll grow out of it ...

So anyway Chris ... i think we should say once and for all " congratulations to the new screeners , and good luck"

Chris lock this post down

cheers Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Virgin777
                OK OK ..... i think this " child " has succeded in doing what he set out to do ..... cause disruption in the forums ... when he reaches 4 years old he'll grow out of it ...

So anyway Chris ... i think we should say once and for all " congratulations to the new screeners , and good luck"

Chris lock this post down

cheers Tony
                I will gladly shut it
                Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Working...
                X