This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mark,

Are U 4 real Do you actually spend time taking photographs, or indeed try to improve your standards? If you did maybe you wouldn´t have to spend so much time and energy complaining

Give it a rest dude, You might actually enjoy it

Egon Johansen (SilverWingPix)

Comment

JetPhotos will never be as harsh as Airliners.net....never.

That is why Chris started this site, to provide photographers another place to upload there material that might not meet the tough standards at A.net. And so what if we do increase standards...I don't think anyone here should complain about the admins wanting the best material possible while still being reasonable in their rejections.

As Peter said, nationalities of the screeners has absolutely nothing to do with what this site is and will become. But I can assure you that coming on this forum and ranting like you have, will not win you any points with anybody!

Chris

http://www.starnesphoto.com/aviation
      [LAX / IAD Update 2.27.07]

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac
        Talk is cheap pal, we'll see when you hit 100k.

Mark
        I would just like to point out that complainers like you bring down the quality of these forums...and this frustration you have is coming out of something. Probably photos you had rejected...maybe if you actually posted rejections and asked for help you would get somewhere.
        Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
        Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
        http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Yo, Hamlet........you better believe that I am "4 real..."!

Indian dude, hey I have met people from H.K. , well...........

Starnes, get a clue pal and get the real world. I due time when Hunt and his boyz start rejecting your stuff for piddly b.s. you may just wake up then it will be too late.

Hey I never said that I had submitted pics here but they would kick all of your a**es. Unfortunely the low brow Euros that now run this site have no sense of style.

I can see it now "Jetphotos DB soon to be acquired by Airliners......."

Mark

Comment

Wow that made alot of sense. Get a life or get out.
            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Wow for your 5th post that was bunch full of b******t!!

Joe,
              | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Yo Mac pull the rod out of your ass and get a clue. This is a plane site not a "Power to America" site. You take pics of planes, they suck they get rejected. You take better ones they get accepted. Happens to everyone. What everyone does not do is bust in and begin dumping on everything. If you can't stand it, get your own site and let us do business our own way. Nobody's making you stay here.

Comment

Well said greg!

Joe,

Comment

You guys kill me

Yo, Joe Joe, I' ve seen you 2 pics pal...wooooh.. Your kidding me , right? Maybe I was wrong and JP is not raising their standards that high!

Yo Greggy....I luv you guys and I am here for the long run (until the Petester on Kilbot decide to pull my plug) Beside you all need me, all this loveydovey praising each other is a little sickening after a while. You all need a dark side to egg you all on.....

Thanks are not needed

God Bless, America..........

Mark

Comment

Get a real hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac
                        Yo, Joe Joe, I' ve seen you 2 pics pal...wooooh.. Your kidding me , right? Maybe I was wrong and JP is not raising their standards that high!
                        Whats wrong with having only 2 pics here?

I just take pics mainly for my own use, not just upload, get out into the real world,

Joe,

Comment

Mr. Big Mac seems to be "Aerpix 2"

Joe,

Comment

Nope, not Aerpix2 (whoever that is)

JoeJoe, c'mon, you call those pics. I thought clippin the tails of birds was an outlawed activity

But being from the UK (probably a greenie) you can't help your self. Oh well, god loves ya.......

Mark

Comment

Hey mark lets see one of your photos. Rejected or accepted. If not your comments about other peoples photos is unwarranted.
                              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I've had it here now, first Jeff goes on about my spelling and now this, your an idiot bigmac you have no right to go round these forums and say stuff like that.

Joe,

Comment

Working...
                                X