AA YYC-DFW-MIA - What to expect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA YYC-DFW-MIA - What to expect...

I've just confirmed my flight to Miami from Calgary for early April 2005. As this is my first flight with AA, what can I expect in the way of service? Are meals served?

One bonus... I am booked on AA flight 908 MIA-DFW which is a 772... my first triple 7 flight!
    My Jetphotos.net Images

I want to take that DFW-MIA flight sometime...
    The 777 is going to have the Atlantic/S. America configuration. AA sells the business class seats of three-class planes as coach seats on domestic flights (except jfk-lax and jfk-sfo). I once sat in a business class seat on a 762 from jfk-mia and paid a coach fare. Although you still get the coach food and service, the seat is much better.
    Try to select one of the seats in the business class section soon...they go first!
    DELTA- Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive

Comment

Re: AA YYC-DFW-MIA - What to expect...

Originally posted by A332
      I've just confirmed my flight to Miami from Calgary for early April 2005. As this is my first flight with AA, what can I expect in the way of service? Are meals served?

One bonus... I am booked on AA flight 908 MIA-DFW which is a 772... my first triple 7 flight!
      I assume you're connecting because I didn't think AA offers direct service from Calgary to Miami. If your flight is from Calgary to Dallas, there will be a meal served in first class with food for sale in economy.
      Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
      ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Yeah, connecting in Dallas.

The best part about this trip is the fact I got the airfare thru AA for much less than WestJet's little seat sale, which would have cost another $25 to arrive in FLL instead of flying directly to MIA. The layover in YYZ was pretty substantial as well.

Plus I've had more than enough rides on the 73Gs already... will be my first 757 and 777 trips!
        My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Working...
        X