Conservative party of Canada anti-gay marrgie add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservative party of Canada anti-gay marrgie add

Stupid, just stupid. If your not gay, gay marrige doesnt affect you. And if it does, tell me why.

Oh yeah, post your thoughts on this.
    Last edited by ACman; 2005-01-20, 00:18.
    -Kevin

Originally posted by ACman
    http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...water0119.html

Stupid, just stupid. If your not gay, gay marrige doesnt affect you. And if it does, tell me why.

Oh yeah, post your thoughts on this.
    The article in the link is about airplane water...

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      The article in the link is about airplane water...
      LMFAO
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I've read the article on the ads. It more outlines the fact of keeping the definition the same but giving them unions and the same rights as hetero couples. I personaly am a member of the conservative party of Canada, and I don't really care about gay marriage, I'm more concerned with other problems, such as Canada's Strategic Lift Capability (or the lack of it).
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

there its fixed
          -Kevin

Comment

I'm Canadain, and I honestly dont care one bit.
            Thanks,
            Michael

Comment

In the US it's an issue too. I don't see what the big deal is. If gay people want to marry they should be able to do so as it should be a right just like anybody else.
              If the bible people don't like it.... too bad! Deal, get a life, and realize that there should be a separation between religious entities and the state!
              Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-20, 03:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                In the US it's an issue too. I don't see what the big deal is. If gay people want to marry they should be able to do so as it should be a right just like anybody else.
                If the bible people don't like it.... too bad! Deal, get a life, and realize that there should be a separation between religious entities and the state!
                Well said there.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Who cares. Let them marry and be as happy as the rest of us!

Comment

The thing is, where do you draw the line? What if a man wants to marry his pet goat? What if a 40 year old wants to marry a 7 year old? What if two little kids want to get married? Shouldn't we just let them do it and "be happy"?
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                      The thing is, where do you draw the line? What if a man wants to marry his pet goat? What if a 40 year old wants to marry a 7 year old? What if two little kids want to get married? Shouldn't we just let them do it and "be happy"?
                      The issue concerns something where gay people who really want to be with each other wanna get married. Not the stupidity you just posted

Besides there are laws for what age you have to be to marry and the examples you give are outrageous. People who are against gay marriage can't come up with a good reason for why gays can't marry (other than the typical morality bullshit), so they come out with stupidity like what you just posted :rolleyes:
                      Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-20, 23:14.

Comment

Well Bestealitly is Ilegal, and this is between two people, not a man and a cow (burger king). I dont see the harm that there doing.
                        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                          Well Bestealitly is Ilegal, and this is between two people, not a man and a cow (burger king). I dont see the harm that there doing.
                          No, it's no harm, but it just isn't right in my opinion. Sort of like running stop signs when no other cars are around...
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I think it's just a matter of personal opinion.

I don't buy the moral route. The US has morals? Ha. Looks how many drunkards, prostitutes, and druggies we have in the United States. People try to preach morals, but it's not like there are any there.
                            Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                            ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

If America is a secular country, which is something I learned when my mom took US Citizenship Exams, then religion can come nowhere within Congress.

So the entire argument against gay marriage after "because it is" can be voided. I'm all for it, and I (think) I'm straight. Why would it bother someone so much to see that two lovers marry one another?

I am pleased with the way Canada is going and I hope gay marriage is soon legalised there as well as in all America.

[EDIT]
                              Took out worthless, irrelevant Bush-bashing. It was out of place.

Comment

Working...
                              X