No announcement yet.

JPair Fleet update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just needs the black sun visor/forehead paint!

Lets leave the 'crazy' talk till AFTER they let us loose with their virtual aircraft

Comment

Maybe blue, gold, & white?... Just a suggestion. Some wavy cheatlines & maybe the "ribbon" effect on some of the lines, I think it would look real nice. Then we could call it "Jetphotos One."
      Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

What about a Metrojet type livery?
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

well, heres my take on it

Comment

Why is everyone so big on red?...
            Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
              well, heres my take on it
              Nice job...I think that would look great with windows. Sort of like an Air Greenland type livery, but with more character.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Heres my take on Chris's version. Note the gray will be silver!

I forgot to make the engines silver too.
                Last edited by ACman; 2005-01-25, 15:50.
                -Kevin

Comment

mmm...looks nice, the white engines are a nice change, i think we could need a winglet drawing, and waht's up with the ''thingy'' above JPair??
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Being so international, some planes could carry the flag of a hub cities country, by the registration # maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                      mmm...looks nice, the white engines are a nice change
                      Or go with a totally different contrasting colour SAS style

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                        and waht's up with the ''thingy'' above JPair??
                        What "Thingy"?

btw, Kevin I still like my version better, I'm not too fond of the "rolling hills" look, I think it looks too "toyish"

Comment

Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                          - Metzgermeister

Comment

oh, thats just .jpeg compression
                            Heres my take on Kevins Take of my take of the other guys livry (sorry, cant remember ur name)

Edit: btw, I did this during my lunch break, so the lettering isn't the way I wanted it.
                            Last edited by Chris@YYZ; 2005-01-25, 20:34.

Comment

Very nice! Looks great...

Comment

another one...

gosh, I really need to get a life...

Comment

Working...
                                X