No announcement yet.

JPair Fleet update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way we can see how it looks with the cabin windows in?
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Chris, thats pretty sweet. We have our selves a new livery! And like Genesee said, maby put flags on the tail?

And they gray can be silver, and engines silver too.

Thanks Chris.
      -Kevin

Comment

what about the winglets? i thought of a thing specially for each county, like Cloggs for holland, that stuff, for wingletted planes that is (DUH)
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

I am not sure about the red either. I think there is too much of it. I like the idea of using Silver, Green and Black or Silver and Blue. Just my thoughts, I would think you want soothing colours on the planes.

Comment

what about something like a sunset type paint?
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
              what about the winglets? i thought of a thing specially for each county, like Cloggs for holland, that stuff, for wingletted planes that is (DUH)
              That would be neat, a specialy thing on the winglet.

The JPAir (No space between JP and Air :P) font could be swept back a little, as if the plane was moving fast and the wind was blowing it back. The "International", "Regional" titles could stay in block form though to make them different. Too bad I'm not artist!

I like the last ones from Chris@YYZ, its got a clean look to it. How would a greyish (light or dark) or black/white line look between the silver and orange? *just wondering*

Edit: Special liverys could have stuff like a camera lense on the nose, or flash bulb on the fin
              Last edited by Genessee; 2005-01-25, 23:38.

Comment

I could try to swep the lettering back more but what I have there is as swept back as photoshop want to make it, and sweeping it back more is pretty hard to do. When I get home tonite, I'll take the space out of JP Air though, and post it here,
                what do ya'all think, any more ideas/improvements, for me to add to tonites version?
                cuz I dont wanna waste my time making 15 other versions, I'd rather sleep.

and ACman, what do you meen by "sunset type paint"?

Comment

Ahh! I thought it was a "put a box around the text and pull/twist" type thing

Good work anyway!

Comment

Chris, sunset type is like a pale/dark yellow fadeing into a red, with orange between.
                    -Kevin

Comment

ACman - nah, I think its fine the way it is (sunset is just too many colors to worry about).
                      Genessee - I've never tried that, it might just work!, new version in 4.5 hours (when I get home at 11:30 pm)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                        ACman - nah, I think its fine the way it is (sunset is just too many colors to worry about).
                        Genessee - I've never tried that, it might just work!, new version in 4.5 hours (when I get home at 11:30 pm)
                        Silver engines remember lol
                        -Kevin

Comment

so, on the engines, insted of white u want silver?

Comment

That might look a little funny .. What about a lighter silver?

Edit; After looking at it more, maybe not...Maybe just a P&W decal
                            Last edited by Genessee; 2005-01-26, 00:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                              so, on the engines, insted of white u want silver?
                              Yeah, Im doing some rough paints iun FS2004 and silver is wicked!!
                              -Kevin

Comment

ok, updated version should be up around 11:30 tonite ----- Its 11:51 and I'm tired, update tomorrow mornin'
                                Last edited by Chris@YYZ; 2005-01-26, 04:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X