X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simpleboy
    Good idea,

Fjki, another 5 years labour for using FS2002.

Alec, you are from Alaska so no punishment for you.
    You would have to try to find me
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
      You would have to try to find me
      But you arent getting punished anyway.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
        But you arent getting punished anyway.
        I know, I was saying that if I was, you would have to try and find me in this huge state.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
          I know, I was saying that if I was, you would have to try and find me in this huge state.
          Sounds like you're laying down a challenge to me! *gets out the snow shoes and dog team*

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
            Sounds like you're laying down a challenge to me! *gets out the snow shoes and dog team*
            *gets on snowgear, and fires up the snowmachine*

Comment

Ok heres the real test that its not yours.

1. the are the same file name, that post was made years ago
              2. same file names are not used on this server, so I cant save a image as 'poop' and post it, then later someone does the same thing
              3. There the same acft
              4. Same position on take off, same angle, gear is down, flaps ect...
              5. Same sky and backround/weather
              6. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THE GEAR DOWN THAT FAR AFTER T/O???
              7. HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS DFW???
              8. same airline

I rest my case.
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Air Alaska Rules
                *gets on snowgear, and fires up the snowmachine*
                Hrmm, if I can melt everyone snow, I'll just need to look for the guy who still HAS snow! *strokes beard with the evil genious raised eyebrow*

Originally posted by ACman

1. the are the same file name, that post was made years ago
                2. same file names are not used on this server, so I cant save a image as 'poop' and post it, then later someone does the same thing
                3. There the same acft
                4. Same position on take off, same angle, gear is down, flaps ect...
                5. Same sky and backround/weather
                6. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THE GEAR DOWN THAT FAR AFTER T/O???
                7. HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS DFW???
                8. same airline

I rest my case.
                And the data in the files are 100% the same *just had to throw it in for the hell of it*

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                  Sorry to spoil your fun ACMan, but here's evidence that this screenshot really is fkji's

Look at the Last-modified part, it does concur with the moment when fkji posted in the screen shot thread. And with all the server trouble JP has had recently, one never knows.

So is this case virtually closed?

Comment

CanadianDC10; There's no way you could make an MD5 check sum of the intro one and then run the output file in the competition one and have it pass though (And it did pass) .. They are the same file as far as the byte by byte comparison goes .. odd! Ah well

Edit; lets see what an SFV/CRC32 check says ... *runs into DOS*

; 58517 19:01.20 2005-01-26 competition.jpg
                    ; 58517 19:00.52 2005-01-26 introroduction.jpg
                    ;
                    competition.jpg 092947A5
                    introroduction.jpg 092947A5

Same size/same check sums with different methods of testing .. You'd never get the same check sum with 4 different methods of testing.
                    Last edited by Genessee; 2005-01-27, 00:04.

Comment

Of course the checksums are going to match, they are of the same file!

Both posts point to http://jetphotos.net/user-uploads/AA777.jpg

But the fact is that the current version of that one file has been uploaded on January 16th, 2005 (for that you can refer to my first post, Apache doesn't lie ), so that particular image obviously can't have been posted back in 2002.

Unless I'm totally missing the point.

Comment

CanadianDC10

Its obviously not HIS becuase there is one posted WAYYYY back in 2002. Heres a test.

Now I am using img tags (Dale, this is yours)

Now do that little computer thingy which is almost virtually impossible to do. Unless your some sorta Derek Rodgers. Tell me and take a screeny what comes up.

The area in the red indicates that you CANT upload a image with the same name onto the jp.net server. So obviously he used img tags which would make the sever belive that this file was accessed. Do a little search on Dales img and see what comes up. Give me a screenie.

The orange inicates Chris. Which is probibly impossible for Ifran to contact Chris about this uploading the 777 picture onto the server, to let him upload a picture that someone else took.
                        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDC10
                          Of course the checksums are going to match, they are of the same file!

Both posts point to http://jetphotos.net/user-uploads/AA777.jpg

But the fact is that the current version of that one file has been uploaded on January 16th, 2005 (for that you can refer to my first post, Apache doesn't lie ), so that particular image obviously can't have been posted back in 2002.

Unless I'm totally missing the point.
                          Oh wait! I think I see what you're saying. The ORIGINAL AA777.jpg that was in the intro page a while back was deleted, and then the new one was uploaded. Which would make the other threads link show it as well .. Could be!

Comment

Oh wait! I think I see what you're saying. The ORIGINAL AA777.jpg that was in the intro page a while back was deleted, and then the new one was uploaded. Which would make the other threads link show it as well .. Could be!
                            That could be the option. But lets see. The smilewink is wayyyy back. So im gonna test this.

smile wnks can be found on this page, but were somehow removed.
                            Post tips, stories, questions, or screenshots related to Flight Simulation software.
                            -Kevin

Comment

[img]smilewink[/img]
                              -Kevin

Comment

Yep thank you Genessee, that's exactly what I was trying to point out.

Comment

Working...
                                X