"Little Hercules"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Little Hercules"

At 8 years old Richard Sandrak is the strongest human in the world, pound for pound. It was apparent early on in his life that Richard was gifted. Father Pavel, a World Martial Arts Champion and mother Lena, an Aerobics competitor, quickly realized that they had a young prodigy on their hands. When they introduced him to light training and martial arts at the age of two his development took off in a big way and continued to improve until they sought to find an appropriate outlet for him to focus his voluminous energy and talents. If at any time they believed all of it to be a passing phase, time and Richards persistence worked to discard the notion. Eventually Pavel and Lena contacted Frank and Sherry Goggin-Giardina to take their son under experienced wings and work with him to hone his flourishing abilities. Sherry - a Fitness America Champion and fitness cover model having graced the covers of Physical, Ironman, Muscle and Fitness, Oxygen and Musclemag and Frank - a former competitive bodybuilder with a degree in Nutrition and a major in Physical Education, were stunned when they first laid eyes on their young charge. They could not believe the level of conditioning he possessed. With 1.5% body fat and good shape on his chest, triceps, and legs - they had never seen anything like him.
    Frank and Sherry worked with Richard's parents to draft a healthy fitness program ensuring that he train only one body part for 30 minutes per day to allow each muscle to have the proper amount of time to rest and grow in a very healthy state. Presently, Richard squats 90 pounds once a week using a special weighted vest to develop his legs. He benches four sets of four reps with an e-z curl barbell beginning with 150 pounds and moving up in 10 pound increments until he reaches 180 pounds. He does dips with 80 pounds hanging from his body and curls with the e-z curl bar standing with his back flush against the wall starting with 70 pounds and working his way up to 90 pounds.

- The baby will be back -

WTF?? I find that qute odd to say the least

Comment

Well, atleast we know who the future governor of California is going to be.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
        Well, atleast we know who the future governor of California is going to be.

I have to say, he reminds me of myself when I was 8.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

wasnt there another person like this about 6 years ago? what are these countries feeding their kids...damn

Next Flights -
          3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
          4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
          7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
          7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

Working...
          X