No announcement yet.

My Airport Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the comments i love the airprot and models im proud of it, not to geeky to get a girlfriend is it?
    Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
      If you lived in Seattle, you would know...
      i did for 17 years and flew in/out of SEA often, sometimes weekly. i know exactly what you mean...rant about SEA all you want. they just need to scrap that airport and build elsewhere.
      www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Originally posted by airplanegeek
        i did for 17 years and flew in/out of SEA often, sometimes weekly. i know exactly what you mean...rant about SEA all you want. they just need to scrap that airport and build elsewhere.
        Um, There is a push for a new terminal to be built in Renton. But, as you know, like all other civic programs that make good sense in Seattle, it won't get the funding needed because the liberals are too busy with Art Museums, Monorails, waterfront tunnels and light rail systems (all of which are non-existant in physical form, yet are all greatly over-budget).
        I happen to Love SEA, but I wish they would just get this crap overwith and remodel the whole thing NOW, not over the next 30 years. It just pisses me off and if it werent such a pretty city and I went underage, I would leave. I hate how people do things here.
        THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Nice setup

Comment

nice airport alex! Love the WN terminal!
            ISP is my home airport! Its great! Lots of WN!

Comment

Originally posted by Islip WN is the best
              nice airport alex! Love the WN terminal!
              Thanks Joe.!

I still need to buy two more WN plane Models and some more DL planes then I will be all set. Talk to ya later.

Alex
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
              X