Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have anything else than safety cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have anything else than safety cards?

Lots of you out there collect all kinds of aviation/airline memorabilia, like safety cards and bagagge tags etc. But I managed to get some other interesting collectibles:
    -an original Fokker-factory brochure on the introduction of the F27 Friendship;
    -a 1945 maintenance manual for the DC-4;
    -a maintenance manual for the ATL98 Carvair, which is an addendum to the DC-4 maintenance manual (copy number 17, dated march 20, 1962).

I "rescued" these when the handling company I worked for cleared out the archives and threw it into the garbage. There was also a collection of antique towbars (HP Herald, Carvair, BAC 1-11) that went to the scrapman, as my wife didn't agree to have them stored on our balcony . Still feel sorry about not taking them home, though.

Anyone of you who have such unusual aviation artifacts?

Tillerman.
    They locked up a man
    who wanted to rule the world
    The fools
    They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

I have magazines and postcards which I can trade with safeties.

visit http://www.freewebs.com/allaviationmiscellanny

Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Magazines....
      tickets
      used to napkins too.
      Ticket Jackets

Comment

Nothing unusual really:
        Timetables, stickers, a route map and inflight mags, including an old LH one from the early 80's.

-Colin

Comment

Iv got bits of a BAC One-Eleven refueling chart which I gess now adays is quite rare!

Comment

I have postcards (my passion!),stickers,pens,in flight magazines,videos,cd roms,name tags,safeties,key rings,playing cards,burf bags,various brochures and a.....boomerang from Cairns International Airport.I trade everything for postcards though.
            747 SP rules!

Comment

Magazines, Hats, Shirts, Models (plastic & fiberglass), playing cards, schedules, napkins, coffee stirrers, peanuts, chocolates, pajamas, coke bottles, photographs, postcards, bobbleheads, cups, mugs, glasses, wine, clock - all from Southwest.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I have a Boeing 757 diagram directly from Boeing. I got it at the surplus store.
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

dunno if this qualify's:
                  A Can of pepsi Blue from DUS-AMS
                  Some posters
                  and some little things more
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

I have a napkin and a bit of sugar from my Dad's Qantas flight...
                    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Although I have mainly just the safeties and my 1:400's, I came across a Braniff International (the original BI I might add) flight crew cap (presumably from a co-pilot or flight engineer due to the lack of embroidered wings on the rim) a few weeks ago at Pike Street. At $25, that was a irresistible bargain!

Comment

Lot of Concorde stuff like:
                        Pens
                        Stickers
                        Stamps
                        Booklet
                        Safety Cards
                        In flight magazine

I have for unususal
                        146-200 Ramp manual
                        De-iceing training video
                        how to operate the DC-8. 737-200, 727 series upper deck cargo door videos
                        AC's A320 intro video.
                        Air Nova Postcards
                        Chapters from a DC-9-32 Ramp Manual
                        Ramp operations and training manual

NOTE: All the ramp manual and videos are old and were for disposal.
                        -Kevin

Comment

I have a good collection of playing cards, including Northwest, Air Canada, JAL, United, Air New Zealand, EVA Air, Cathay Pacific. Pretty much all the airlines I've flown.
                          Too bad most of the airlines now no longer carry them.

I remember waaayy back 10+ years ago when I was on my first flight ever with NW, they have free amenity kits for everyone including Y-class. That thing's still lying around somewhere. The good old days

@ Richard: why in the world would you keep a Pepsi can

@ACman: how did you manage to get those Concorde stuff

Comment

I have:

- a few books
                            - a few pics
                            - a framed original picture of the Avro Aero signed by the test pilot who my gradparents knew.
                            Thanks,
                            Michael

Comment

I have alot of airshow programs

Comment

Working...
                              X