1/48 F15 Strike Eagle Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/48 F15 Strike Eagle Completed

Well since nobody was posting their pics in the show off one, here is a F15 that I just finished. This was my first time airbrushing and the first real pay attention to detail type of thing. I however, am not good with small parts that really are not easy to fit into place, so some of them are not on the model, and same goes for some of the water slide that are so small that its even a wonder they included them. Anyway here are a few pics. Unfortunately I have to include them as attachments, because JP.net keeps giving me some "Bad Referer" in the upload thing

What you guys think?

If ya'll have made your own, lets see them, even if they arent great!

not bad, but you should probably invest in a compressor though, its better then propellent. btw, try going to www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
      not bad, but you should probably invest in a compressor though, its better then propellent. btw, try going to www.aircraftresourcecenter.com
      Yeah, I will but i have to find an extra $120 bucks

Comment

Keep going in developping your skills for the small parts and really turn your model into an art work. It can take time, but it's worth waiting for. Don't hesite to rework details of the model on occasions, leaving the undercarriage legs white and the front part of the canopy unfinished is too bad.
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
          Keep going in developping your skills for the small parts and really turn your model into an art work. It can take time, but it's worth waiting for. Don't hesite to rework details of the model on occasions, leaving the undercarriage legs white and the front part of the canopy unfinished is too bad.
          Alain
          Thanks, but the legs are painted white. As for the canopy, yep got reamed at work for it!

Comment

Working...
          X