This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great PM.

Seems there are some people that are afraid to post their true thoughts or opinions in this "OPEN" forum. Shame really, that people cannot speak their mind. I have no problem with it.

Anyway, I won't post all of Greg's pm, as that for some reason is so completely "Wrong", and God forbid we start that whole mess again. He said I could post it, but that it WAS a PERSONAL MESSAGE.
    So, I'll just give you the highlights (if you can call them that), then my thoughts on it.

Greg starts out by telling me "You need to tone down your rhetoric". He said it cheapens the value of the forums. I am not the one spewing silly anti-US rhetoric. And is there a real value to a forum? And just to get this out there, "Telling" me to do something surely won't work on me. Maybe others will listen and obey, but you are barking up the wrong tree with me sonny. Questions on that? GOOD.

Mr. Dewey then mentions that at a.net they argue over points, not users they dislike. Could be, I only upload photos and post in the Photography forum over there. Rarely in any other forum. I will say I don't dislike anyone here. I probably would have a good reason to, but really have no hard feelings. I don't agree with a lot of what i'll call garbage, and will post an alternate response or point of view. Like it or not, that is the way it is.

Greg said it was immature of Richard to say those things to me, and I could have ended it and told Chris. Some may choose that option. Seems like running off to tell "Mommy" to me. I'm a big guy, I'll handle the little things like this and leave Chris to the business of running this site, and whatever else he enjoys.

He then made an assumption that I am old enough to comprehend right from wrong. Good assumption on his part, and I knew right away that what Richard had said, and the way he had said it was wrong. Thus, I exposed him for what I feel he is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Greg said that I, and people like me create impressions on the world about the U.S. He did not mention what type of impression, but let's assume he means a negative one. Maybe so, maybe not. But surely no one thinks this website is big enough to make an impact on world opinon do they? Sorry Chris, I just don't get that impression yet

So, that was the gist of his pm. Some will agree, some won't. Again, why could he not just have posted it here for us to debate?

Look here.

Nicki
    My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Jeff no good can come out of these posts. All it will do is give JP.net a bad name.
      Is that what your goal is?
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

No Mike, just the opposite. Exposing these unpleasant things for what they are may make a change for the better in the long run.

Here is a crude analogy, but somewhat humorous....

Don't you feel better after throwing up?

Comment

didn't we tell you what we think about posting PMs?????

Please don't post them anymore .
          Andy

Comment

Andy,
            Didn't I tell you I don't listen to you?????

If not then......... I don't listen to your advice.

There. please refer all similar responses to this one. :P

Jeff

Comment

How babyish can you get? Posting stuff like this is just making JP.Net look bad, go back to A.Net i'm sure the would welcome your arguments over there.

Any one else here who thinks the same or is it just me?

Joe,
              | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Joe, Your the one with the cute little smiley faces next to your name, and I don't find fault with that!

Wait, I am holding up the line of people waiting to agree with you......

Comment

i really need to ask what the f**k thats got to do with PM's?

Joe,

Comment

Nothing to do with PM's Joe. Just babyish. Follow along please..

Comment

before i just ignore this topic and not reply again can i just ask you to go back to A.Net where your silly immature topics are welcome

Joe,

Comment

Joe, certainly! You can always ask. Just don't expect miracles.

Comment

So you like posting PMs, eh?

Well how about reading some of the ones people sent me...regarding you and your dog, Crappy

Nice comments! Be careful man. Kilroy might suspend you. It seems that he has a soft spot for Cappy or should I say, Crappy. I agree with you that Crappy is a dumbass who knows jackshit about anything but the bullshit propagated patriotism US media and that moron Bush feeds him. Crappy is stupid, that's the biggest insult of them all.
                          Anyway, him and Jeff are absolute shitheads who don't know anything.
                          Fuck, I hate Jeff. What a fucking jackass. How dare he. He knows he is in the wrong yet he is too stupid and is so insecure that he must do that.
                          Thanks for backing me up man. Jeff is a dumbfuck. All the while the mods have done nothing about him and his dog Crappy. I hate this forum. I'm on the verge of leaving.
                          I won't say who sent me these because they have the right to not be known. I just felt like showing you what many different people thought of you two dumbasses.
                          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Although i said i wasent going to reply i have to say that i back Will's post 100%, unlike Jeff who says who the PM's were off Will didnt which i suppose in one way is acceptible, i think

Oh and Jeff you cant expect miricals, but you can wish for them, which i think everyone of us here is wishing for that mirical to come some time soon.

Joe,

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
                              So you like posting PMs, eh?

Well how about reading some of the ones people sent me...

......I won't say who sent me these because they have the right to not be known
                              Just the more memorable ones.. And if they are that cowardly or scared to post such well versed thoughts here then, oh well! I guess we all lose unless you continue to share :P :P

Keep 'em coming kids......

Comment

Working...
                              X