Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Aviation Website

Hi there,

I just wanted to tell you about my African aviation website. It contains lots of information about the airports in Southern Africa. There are very good photos from many different photographers online, all shot somewhere in Southern Africa and showing typicall airlines. I also got a big link collection, where you can enter your own link.

Adress is http://www.africaspotter.at.tt

Please be sure to visit the African Aviation Forum, too. It contains recent news (normally added within a few hours from appearence in the news) and you can discuss everything about African airports, airlines, airshows, general aviation and whatever you like.

Adress is http://africaspotter.6.forumer.com

If you got any advice on how to make the site better, please tell me. : D

Cheers,

Felix

www.africaspotter.at.tt

WOW!, thats a really good site Fluglotse2000. I liek the photo area and I think its really good that when you click on the differnet airport you can see where the best places to spot are. I think the people who are planning to do some spotting in South Africa should use your website for there info!
    Well done

Goldy

Comment

Originally posted by rich7271
      WOW!, thats a really good site Fluglotse2000. I liek the photo area and I think its really good that when you click on the differnet airport you can see where the best places to spot are. I think the people who are planning to do some spotting in South Africa should use your website for there info!
      Well done

Goldy
      You bet !!

Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
        You bet !!

Alain
        lol

Comment

Great site Fluglotse2000.I was wondering is this Capetown on the startpage ??
          747 SP rules!

Comment

Thanks...

Yes it is Cape Town with Table Mountain in the background!

Cheers,

Felix

www.africaspotter.at.tt

Comment

Working...
            X