X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorporateAv8r
    That's me by the pool.
    [photoid=431776]
    Hmm that seems odd. They dont usualy backtrack down the active for a takeoff.

Comment

Originally posted by atcvector
      Hard at work waiting for my chance to got outside and take pictures. Sorry for the bad photo. Hard to get a will lit clear photo in the "dark" room, plus the boss took the picture I can blame it on him.
      lemme be the first to say thanks for doin what you do. I enjoy flying around and not hitting stuff

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
        The A340 did every night I was there, the 747s did as well.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Nothing larger than a 757 can use the (new) parallel taxiway... anything larger must enter at C, backtrack to Bravo and turn there, or turn at the end.
          Trump is an idiot!
          Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Ah your right, i remember now

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
              Nothing larger than a 757 can use the (new) parallel taxiway... anything larger must enter at C, backtrack to Bravo and turn there, or turn at the end.
              lol.

Dan you twat...you even have photos of planes back-tracking

Comment

I blame Carib, Bacardi 151 and Smirnoff

Just found an oldie.....

(you can thank Clovis for the commpresion lol )
                Last edited by BA747-436; 2005-03-08, 15:10.

Comment

I blame Carib, Bacardi 151 and Smirnoff

Just found an oldie.....

(you can thank Clovis for the commpresion lol )
                  The number of beer bottles on that table...lol (I count 7 bottles and two people assuming none of those are Clovis's...oh wait, what am I talking about )
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

There's actualy about 9 or 10, but there kinda lost behind the woodern poles.

If i say to you it was about 6pm and we didnt leave (stagger/fallover) from the beach bar until well after 11pm does that give you a better idea of the amount of Carib's consumed...... Can't beat being drunk and lying down on the beach looking up as an MD80 roars over you at 50ft

Comment

There's actualy about 9 or 10, but there kinda lost behind the woodern poles.

If i say to you it was about 6pm and we didnt leave (stagger/fallover) from the beach bar until well after 11pm does that give you a better idea of the amount of Carib's consumed...... Can't beat being drunk and lying down on the beach looking up as an MD80 roars over you at 50ft
                      Whats the drinking age there anyways? 18????

Did they ask for an ID, I wonder if I could get away with it, Ive passed as 24 once, but who knows....Im only 17
                      Ryan Davis
                      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Technically its 18, but put it this way. Clovis got served....i think and he was like 12 or something...?

J/K Frenchie

Comment

Haven't got any of me in action at the airport, but have a few of me in action in the water!

This is filming Sand Tiger Sharks.

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Dazbo5
                            Haven't got any of me in action at the airport, but have a few of me in action in the water!

This is filming Sand Tiger Sharks.

Darren
                            That looks like a lot of fun
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Oi, get your ass outa my aquarium. Your pissing off my fish

Comment

Lots of fun! Just have to keep your fingers away from these:

They only eat fish so there's nothing to worry about!

Darren

Comment

Working...
                                X