GT4 Rocks Out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT4 Rocks Out!!!!

Just got Gran Tourismo 4 tonight.... have been waiting for it since last November!! It did not dissapoint me a bit.... many more cars on it that I thought there was!!! Just got thru the b class license tonight!!! Very entertaining and the physics seem to be more "real" than previous games.... (IE: weight shifting fore and aft durring acceleration and braking) What do you all think of it??? I thought it was well worth the wait!!! Only downfall is lack of online play, but Ive never used that feature on any other game, so no big loss for me!!!
    -Jay

Definately worth the wait, definately a badass game.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      Definately worth the wait, definately a badass game.

Lovin that sig more than Steves
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I played the game for nearly 5 hours straight when I got it... I transfered saved files from GT3 and started with a 71 Hemi 'Cuda in Curious Yellow.
        It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Playing with the steering wheel is the best!!!! I got the Logitech steering wheel with force feedback, an im glad I did!!! Now my fingers dont get tired from mashing the go buttons!!!! altho after a 200 mile race in NASCAR 2005 my sholders were a little sore and tense!!!! If you havent tried the steering wheel, go get one!!!! Its WAY more realistic!!!!.... I cant Imagine a racing game possibly being better than GT4!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
            I cant Imagine a racing game possibly being better than GT4!!!!
            When games like these come out your so rapped how it came out you cant think of improvements cause they have done such a good job.

eg: GTA3-GTAVC-GTASA,

While the story on GTA3 is still the best, the gameplay has improved heaps and no one thought of what they would do till it happened.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

In some commercials I've seen some rally racing...Is there alot of that in GT4? I love rally racing!

The game looks pretty good though, and the reviews say some great things about it. I gotta pick it up sometime soon.

Comment

My damned PS2 is damaged from long ago.
                The games rock but the device has a horrible manufacturing quality.
                A pity I won't be able to enjoy GT4 (got to GT3) and some of the new games...

Comment

try out the 16th test on the IA license...... man this game actually conveys the sense of speed well!!! ( very rare)

Comment

Working...
                  X