Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadower
    I counted 4 votes for #5 and #9.

I could be wrong, but it looks like it's a tie.
    Thats going to lead to some insanity with the next comp...

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      Thats going to lead to some insanity with the next comp...
      Yep, think we need another round of voting between the two in order to determine the winner

(If emu wins it's sure to lead to some insanity with the next comp. )

Comment

I can come up with just as many wacky ways to recklessly endanger an aircraft!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          I can come up with just as many wacky ways to recklessly endanger an aircraft!

I've got a few nice screenshots of situations like that

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
            Wow Madboy, your plan worked brilliantly! Yours was one of my 3 final choices though. Great 707 flightdeck graphics
            then why didn't you vote for me you canadian bunghole j/k
            Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
              then why didn't you vote for me you canadian bunghole j/k
              Because I knew in advance you're going to say something like that

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                Because I knew in advance you're going to say something like that
                hrmmm..am I that predictible?
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

*drops a pin*

We done yet?

Comment

I hope so, how long have we been voteing, 2 weeks? get on with the next competition!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                      I hope so, how long have we been voteing, 2 weeks? get on with the next competition!
                      Do we wait for the person that started the voting? Or just continue? It did pass the time he set..hrmm!

Comment

Next round I propose a set limit of screenshots (10, for example, so we can actually use the poll function). Contestants will send their entries to the organizer via PM.

Once that number/cap of screenshot entries has been met, start the Competition. Having the username next to the entry is a form of bias, you know

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                          Next round I propose a set limit of screenshots (10, for example, so we can actually use the poll function). Contestants will send their entries to the organizer via PM.

Once that number/cap of screenshot entries has been met, start the Competition. Having the username next to the entry is a form of bias, you know
                          Don't like the first part of your suggestion, who cares about the poll option, counting the votes took me just 2 minutes and limiting the number to 10 could leave out some good screenshots ..

Not having the username by the screenshot is a good idea though.

Comment

emu Wins

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines

If they did that, any entry posted should be the only one allowed.

Other wise you could slap anything up to hold a place while you work on a good shot.

Comment

And another rule stating only the first entry received by the co-ordinator can be entered?

It's a shame the poll option on this forum doesn't allow for more options, because it makes it trickier.

Comment

Working...
                                X