Winter Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Impressions

It was such a fine day today so I decided to go out and snap a few shots...here they are:

faqing cold as well
    greetings,
    Philip

Last and second to last are great...I'd love to see them in a bigger size. I took some snow shots last week here too.

Comment

Awesome shots Philip! I gotta get myself over to Austria/Switzerland soon!
      E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

the first one, with the ''hut'' really does it for me
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Really great pics. I have been walking in North Tirol (Seefeld, Solden) last 2 summer holidays. That was great. However, winter looks amazing too. If only I would not freak out when I had too pass a snow field , I would go in the winter as well

Comment

Those are really nice Phillip. You're lucky to live in such a pretty part of the world! Post pictures more often

Adam

Comment

Great shots, that really looks like a beatiful region
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Beautiful shots!! I visited Innsbruck a few years ago and loved it...you really do live in a nice area!
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Klasse Panorama! Awesome shots.

Comment

Very nice clear sky. Nice shots!

Comment

Working...
                    X