X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UA-F9 guy,

Let me explain, people don't like you on these forums because

A. Nobody wants to hear rich people who travel all over the world complain with nothing good to back their complaint up

B. People already didn't like you for your ignorant comments on delta and ATL

C. Don't be a retard, if you go around insulting people and calling them losers they are not going to like you

D. Nobody wants to hear your crap because most other members find the service on skyteam airlines just fine, and the fact that you fly often and have something bad happen to you every time you fly them must mean there is something wrong with you and your attitude and not the airline.

E. The fact that your still a newbie and all this has happend just adds to all of the above

P.S.

bitch....
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

• Originally posted by KBOSv2
      P.S.

bitch....
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
        So wait...if i was "poor" or lower class..and i called him that..i wouldnt be snobby? You guys are crucifying me because i have money that was rightfully earned..This is rediculous. Shows that you are immature and narrow minded fools. Stop feeding your BS off of sterotypes that people like Paris Hilton and the celebrities on Cribs feed. I am not a rich kid. Get it? I didnt go around saying you wear rags or something. Im not calling you guys poor am i? No. Im not saying im better because i have more money then you at all! People's incomes and how much money they have isnt my business unless it's my own income and money or my family's. Stop inciting that im a bad person because i have money.
        Its not that you have money, its that you have money and your a jerk

Comment

• Why o why is it that all the airline staff are rude to you, but nice to everyone else?
          Maybe it's because you acted like you do in this thread, like a ignorant little whiner?

I think you need to think about this one.

And knowing how life works has nothing to do with the "adult at 18" thing, it's partially about knowing how to treat and respect people. If you don't show respect to people, don't expect them to show any for you.

but im paying you good money so you better kiss my ass.
          This comment shows you have absolutely no idea how life works.

Comment

• Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
            First of all, that was a joke.
            No it was not, because jokes are suppose to be funny...

Second i forgot i dont know how life works until 18 offcially..
            Was that a joke again? I couldn't tell because you suck...

Comment

• Why o why is it that all the airline staff are rude to you, but nice to everyone else?
              Maybe it's because you acted like you do in this thread, like a ignorant little whiner?

I think you need to think about this one.

And knowing how life works has nothing to do with the "adult at 18" thing, it's partially about knowing how to treat and respect people. If you don't show respect to people, don't expect them to show any for you.

but im paying you good money so you better kiss my ass.
              This comment (joke or not) and the fact that you call everyone that disagrees with you a "loser", shows you have absolutely no idea how life works.

Comment

• Alright this thread has gone so far off topic it needs a passport to get back.

Lockdown.

Comment

Working...
                X