This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Faqin eh, why has this place been attracting so many arrogant rich people lately?
    because I am cheap and don't want to pay $25 for A.net

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
      Well perhaps 250 grand is alot for your dad, or perhaps it is nothing, it all depends on how much he has...

And why do you have to bring your father into this, after all, we are talking about just you, not your whole family

And no I am not Jealous, because at the end of the day I would rather have good friends and people who respect me than have money

Not to sound rude or anything I am bringing up a quote from GTA VC

"Paragliding isn't a cheap thing but something we all have learned is money is a good thing, only people without complain"

I totally agree with you K_Bos but to be honest the quote is 100% true

Comment

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
        Emu what the hell is your problem now? Im sorry that i was born to parents who worked hard to earn a living that made me and my family wealthy. Im not arrogant just because im rich. Havent you picked up on any of this or are you just another blind feel sorry for your self human being too
        You're not arrogant just because you're rich....ok. So what's your reason then? Anybody who says someone is jealous because they have money is arrogant. It pisses me off when people flaunt their money, and it pisses me off even more when peopel flaunt their parents money. You did nothing to earn it.

As for the feeling sorry for myself, I'm not. I'm actually pretty happy with where my life is right now. Studying what I've always wanted to at a good school, have great friends all over the place, I have my own place, I'm finally back on top of my game in hockey, etc. There's more to life than money.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by "UA-F9 Guy
          Emu what the hell is your problem now? Im sorry that i was born to parents who worked hard to earn a living that made me and my family wealthy. Im not arrogant just because im rich. Havent you picked up on any of this or are you just another blind feel sorry for your self human being too
          It seems you're completely missing the point why all these responses are coming.

You attacked Skyteam out of nowhere, all of a sudden, you make this post about how Skyteam sucks, because DL and CO don't use "real jumbos." Well, you had made it clear before in other posts also, but atleast they were in context with the thread. Here, all this comes from nowhere, atleast I didn't see any spark that would set it off.

Anyway, that's fine, but then you go around telling people about how your experiences w/ Skyteam have all been blah, and that people should, in your opnion pay more and fly a better airline. That's where you're wrong. You talk about capitalism and such, well, why tell people which airline to fly? They can choose for themselves, right?

And saying things like 'if you religiously fly Skyteam, good luck in getting from Point A to Point B without any problems along the way, I won't be on board' is being arrogant. That only the airlines you fly are great, and Skyteam Airlines suck.

It's not about your family or how much money you have, it's about the attitude with which you came across. And starting a post like this out of the blue.

Foxtrot

Comment

but there is no reason why i cant save money
            So go economy class then.

Also, can we not just bash on me personally?
            You get waht you give.

My father owns a good portion of Power Construction...
            My Uncle owns one of the Mitre 10s in Nelson, his kids fly Freedom Air.

Didnt i just say i like to save money and if that sticks me on a narrowbody i take it?
            Then why fly first class, and why all this unnecessary bitching?

In my world, an A320 or 757 doesnt belong crossing Oceans or Continents.....
            Well, airlines arent in your world then are they? Start your own with the motto "We fly big planes to make you feel special" have fares $1000 more expensive than everyone else and watch yourself go bacnkrupt.

Originally posted by Screaming_Emu
            can you like, go play in traffic or something?

because my dad wouldnt help me out and i didnt have much money in my pocket neither did my girlfriend who isnt rich either
            And thats how the majority of us live. We dont go crying to daddy so to fly first class, we pay for it ourselves or get help from our parents and incovenience them as little as possible buy getting the cheapest fare anyway.

You want my dad's tax statements? He's donated well over 250 grand to charities in the past months
            Back to mentioning your dad are we? How about instead of going first class, enjoy being human and not expect the best, give a little, get a little.

Stop being so god damn Jealous.
            Jealous of what? you have it fine now, you someday your dad will be gone, then your gonna recieve a major shock when everything isnt handed to you on a plate.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Ding Ding Ding

Forum: 1 UA-F9 Guy: 0

Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Please can you close this thread!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                  Please can you close this thread!!!!
                  why? i say the only time you close a thread is when it just ends up with people doing nothing but insulting eachother. As long as people have things to back up their argument I say its good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                    Well perhaps 250 grand is alot for your dad, or perhaps it is nothing, it all depends on how much he has...

And why do you have to bring your father into this, after all, we are talking about just you, not your whole family

And no I am not Jealous, because at the end of the day I would rather have good friends and people who respect me than have money

Whats with these sterotypes..i have good friends and people who respect me...and i had them before i was "Rich", Second we bring my dad into this because im 17 and i dont have money to donate, its my father's money. I dony buy friends, this isnt Paris Hilton and "The Simple Life" so give it a break, it's never enough, i guess i should have given a million right? i think 250 grand is alot of money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleboy
                      So go economy class then.

You get waht you give.

My Uncle owns one of the Mitre 10s in Nelson, his kids fly Freedom Air.

Then why fly first class, and why all this unnecessary bitching?

Well, airlines arent in your world then are they? Start your own with the motto "We fly big planes to make you feel special" have fares $1000 more expensive than everyone else and watch yourself go bacnkrupt.

And thats how the majority of us live. We dont go crying to daddy so to fly first class, we pay for it ourselves or get help from our parents and incovenience them as little as possible buy getting the cheapest fare anyway.

Back to mentioning your dad are we? How about instead of going first class, enjoy being human and not expect the best, give a little, get a little.

Jealous of what? you have it fine now, you someday your dad will be gone, then your gonna recieve a major shock when everything isnt handed to you on a plate.

I didnt personally attack ANYONE on this board, just an airline you happen to like. Loser.

Thats your uncle's choice

I fly first class because its more comfortable when i can afford it or my dad lets me and i was trying to start a good conversation topic. Opinions on it, not bashing on me.

No thats my OPINION you dont have to respect it

Ok you know what, my dad wasnt going to buy first class, i dont fly first class ALL THE TIME. I am not that much more BETTER off then you ok?!

Again, my dad controls his money which buys me airline tickets, thats why i bring him into this

Believe me ok, im already training to be a Firefighter. Im in Explorer programs, im busting my ass to become a Firefighter and reciving flack from friends who have money up the creek from inheritance...i know how life works. Stop trying to make me sound like a snob, because if you saw me at MDW in the Concourse, i dont act or look any richer or poorer then you ok?

Comment

• UA-F9 guy, what aircraft did you fly first class on NW with, because the new NW World Business Class has got rave reviews. Delta and CO products have to. But just answer the first part....

Comment

• Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
                          Remember, this is MY personal experience with these airlines. Word of mouth is how consumerism works. I dont refer anyone to any skyteam airline, especially any of those big three. pay a little more money and take a better in my opinion better a airline. Anyone who flys skyteam religiously, more power to you, best of luck trying to get to Point B from Point A conviently without any mistakes, but i wont be aboard.
                          Originally posted by Foxtrot
                          It seems you're completely missing the point why all these responses are coming.

You attacked Skyteam out of nowhere, all of a sudden, you make this post about how Skyteam sucks, because DL and CO don't use "real jumbos." Well, you had made it clear before in other posts also, but atleast they were in context with the thread. Here, all this comes from nowhere, atleast I didn't see any spark that would set it off.

Anyway, that's fine, but then you go around telling people about how your experiences w/ Skyteam have all been blah, and that people should, in your opnion pay more and fly a better airline. That's where you're wrong. You talk about capitalism and such, well, why tell people which airline to fly? They can choose for themselves, right?

And saying things like 'if you religiously fly Skyteam, good luck in getting from Point A to Point B without any problems along the way, I won't be on board' is being arrogant. That only the airlines you fly are great, and Skyteam Airlines suck.

It's not about your family or how much money you have, it's about the attitude with which you came across. And starting a post like this out of the blue.
                          No, this is my opinion, i said that i dont tell anyone to fly differently unless they ask me. If someone is like "Im taking Delta" i'll just say nothing but if they are like "Hey should i take Delta?" i would tell them my opinion on it. So you know what, if you cant handle that..oh well.

Also, i started this post for opinions and discussions, it just so happens that a major player in the Skyteam alliance is famous for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisburns
                            UA-F9 guy, what aircraft did you fly first class on NW with, because the new NW World Business Class has got rave reviews. Delta and CO products have to. But just answer the first part....

A 744, at first it wasnt bad. But, the Flight Attendant got rude with me pretty fast when all i asked for was water. It was like i was asking her to cut her arm off for me...then it got worse and the flight progressed. I wont bother listing everything. So i go to file a complaint on her when i landed and the customer serivce rep was like "Listen, you're out of order sir. She was under pressure" well not even rudely i said "Isnt that what they are paid for? To keep a smile and service under pressure" the woman says, "Sir, you can fill out your own report online.." and i was like "No i want to do it now on paper" she said, "sorry all out of forms.." which was a lie because someone else just took one in front of me and she put a stack of at least 20 back into the drawer. It was unbelievably rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
                              But, the Flight Attendant got rude with me pretty fast when all i asked for was water.
                              I refuse to believe that. F/A's don't just become rude out of the blue unless you're an ugly guy who was hitting on her.

Originally posted by UA F-9 Guy
                              So i go to file a complaint on her when i landed and the customer serivce rep was like "Listen, you're out of order sir. She was under pressure"
                              For some reason I don't believe this also...you were probably making a scene or something.

I can understand why people might not like a certain airline, but judging a whole alliance based on that is a bit dumb.
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

• Originally posted by indian airlines
                                I refuse to believe that. F/A's don't just become rude out of the blue unless you're an ugly guy who was hitting on her.

For some reason I don't believe this also...you were probably making a scene or something.

I can understand why people might not like a certain airline, but judging a whole alliance based on that is a bit dumb.

Problem was, this wasnt the only time that i have been treated rudely. I didnt make a scene. I asked for the form and told her why and she put up resistance....i mean im just asking to fill out a complaint form..it isnt on you. What do you have to worry about

Comment

Working...
                                X