This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akerosid View Post
    Impressive milestone ! Well done and thanks for sharing all those pics with us !

Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by akerosid View Post
      Congrats for your 5000th photo on the database. Cheers!

Comment

• Just recently I had my 1000th photo accepted on JP, after about 2 and a half years of uploading. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9259460

I also reached 1 million total views just a few days ago so that was pretty cool as well

Thanks to everyone on this site for creating a positive environment towards our hobby, I really enjoy spending time on the site and seeing everyone else's work. Just shows the amazing variety that the world of aviation has to offer.

Cheers from sunny South Africa!
        Timothy Brandt

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Congrats Timothy!

Comment

• My 7000th Image, cheers to everyone for looking at my photos since 2002
            My 7000th photo on Jetphotos. I have been uploading to this site since it started back in 2002. Thanks to everyone who has liked my photos. Here is a McDermott Bell 214B after a hot refuel on Percy Cullen Oval in Gidgegannup. This helicopter and 4 others had been fighting a fire not too far from the oval. You can see the smoke in the sky from the fire which P2-MSA or Helitak 412 flew off to do some more water bombing before the sun set. Canon 7Dmk2 1/40th F22. P2-MSA. Bell 214B. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Oh wouah, Well done mate !!! And great pic as well !

Comment

• Thanks Alex

Comment

• My #2000! Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                    My #2000! Yay!
                    warm wishes!

Comment

• Nice one Pavel !!

Well done !

Comment

• Dear friends,

How nice to celebrating my eleven thousand photo on the site with this photo:

How nice to celebrating my eleven thousand photo on the site with this photo. Cheers! This flight was delayed due to very inclement weather that suddenly began in the middle of summer... I had to hide inside the closed car, but suddenly the weather cleared, the sun broken out to my eyes, and the flight set off. Here the Boeing 717 seen on its way towards runway 19 with wonderful lighting and clear weather. [1600 pixels wide, 16:9].. EI-FBM. Boeing 717-2BL. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers!
                        Erez.

P.S.
                        I can't put up a photo like Pavel as above, I haven't learned how to do it yet.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                          Dear friends,

How nice to celebrating my eleven thousand photo on the site with this photo:

How nice to celebrating my eleven thousand photo on the site with this photo. Cheers! This flight was delayed due to very inclement weather that suddenly began in the middle of summer... I had to hide inside the closed car, but suddenly the weather cleared, the sun broken out to my eyes, and the flight set off. Here the Boeing 717 seen on its way towards runway 19 with wonderful lighting and clear weather. [1600 pixels wide, 16:9].. EI-FBM. Boeing 717-2BL. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers!
                          Erez.

P.S.
                          I can't put up a photo like Pavel as above, I haven't learned how to do it yet.
                          That's an awesome achievement! Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
                            That's an awesome achievement! Congratulations!
                            Thank you very much Tomasz.

Comment

• Not as big as previous photographers, but I could welcome my 750th upload to the Database yesterday

My 750th photo in the Database shows this KLM Boeing 747-400, crabbing on short finals for runway 18R, on a very windy afternoon at AMS.. PH-BFI. Boeing 747-406(M). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Very thankful for that and also the screeners who helped in the photo processing forum

And I'll go on....

Comment

• My first night-time shot in the database - and now passed 100 photos accepted -

It's 1am, and Kilo Delta has just arrived on stand. Although the stairs are being connected, passengers weren't going anywhere for quite a while, because the buses took ages to arrive. Note the aircraft trails in the background - an aircraft taking off on RWY 26 captured during this 13 second exposure.. G-WUKD. Airbus A320-232. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3627.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	878.3 KB
ID:	1042263

It's been an amzaing summer - been to Heathrow (my local), Luton, Manchester, and London City - and my upload queue is going to be perpetually full for the coming months.

The A380 below is my favourite pic from Manchester but it's a shame it was rejected for being unsharpened, overprocessed, and heat distortion. Guess not much I can do except share it with you guys here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3320-11.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	566.2 KB
ID:	1042264

Comment

Working...
                                X