No announcement yet.

Where do you surf the web from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aiwa hahahah i so wanna say something about Aiwa but as your a college boy Adam i'll leave it

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      Aiwa hahahah i so wanna say something about Aiwa but as your a college boy Adam i'll leave it
      I bought that girl when I was 13 with my own 150 dollars... she still runs like a champ 7 years later.. whats so bad about that dan?

Comment

Nothing man i'm just f*cking with you. I'm a bit of a hi-fi snob to be honest, the sound quality between a mini system and seperates with floor standing speakers is un-real. But to be honest what you've got there is fine for easy listening in your dorm

Comment

A more recent pic...

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            Nothing man i'm just f*cking with you. I'm a bit of a hi-fi snob to be honest, the sound quality between a mini system and seperates with floor standing speakers is un-real. But to be honest what you've got there is fine for easy listening in your dorm
            That's kind of true in a way. When I set my Aiwa to Rock mode, everything sounds a bit weird, like going through some sort of voice modulator

Comment

Working...
            X