Pope has been given last rights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PT737SWA
    A poster on another site did point out that the pope does run the world's largest ring of criminal pedophiles.
    I wasn't aware that the pope was the head of NAMBLA

Comment

That's another reason why I don't support the Pope. May his god have mercy on him, mine wont.

Comment

news in is that the Pope has now suffered a heart attack.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope John Paul was in a "very grave" condition on Friday and appeared close to death after suffering cardio-circulatory collapse and shock, the Vatican said in a statement.

Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls said the 84-year-old Pope had been given the "Holy Viaticum" -- communion reserved for those close to death -- and had decided himself not to go to hospital for treatment.

The Vatican statement said the Pope had received cardio-respiratory assistance on Thursday and on Friday morning was still "conscious, lucid and tranquil."

It said the Pope celebrated Mass with his close aides at 6.00 a.m. (11 p.m. EST) on Friday.

Pope John Paul's fragile health took a sharp turn for the worse on Thursday evening as he developed a very high fever caused by a urinary infection.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Guys guys, enough. If someone wants to have a consentual, gay male on gay male relationship what is the difference? Its not lowering America's morals unless you buy in. My opinion is that i would never participate in it, but if others want to, have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            amen frenchie smurf
            Yup, the frenchy's right ! :P

I really don't have any comments on what the pope is preaching, as i don't follow that. So i am going to leave it at that for now.
            ***My Blog***

Comment

So he's dying big deal, thats what generally happens when you reach the end of an average human's lifespan. Whats good's he done anyway apart from preaching crap off paper?

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                I don't think they should be pounding ass either. I agree with the pope. These gays need to be counsuled back to mental health after the poor decision they made.
                Nice to you the gay community is full of morons willing to wish death upon other people. Nice. Prove his point for him.
                You are an idiot. Hell, you can't even put together a coherent sentence. There's nothing wrong with gays, they're some of the friendliest and kindest people I've ever met. Go back to the middle ages you bigot.

Comment

I don't think they should be pounding ass either. I agree with the pope. These gays need to be counsuled back to mental health after the poor decision they made.
                  Nice to you the gay community is full of morons willing to wish death upon other people. Nice. Prove his point for him.
                  Yet another outpouring of intelligence from Wannabe...

As for the pope, he seems like a nice enough guy...I don't know too much about him, but in any event, when he dies may he Rest in Peace.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I just read in an article that the parishoners are praying for a speedy recovery. That just confuses me, they need to pray for a speedy and peaceful passing.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                      No. He can say whatever he wants, and I don't have to agree with it. I'm not saying that he should die, I'm saying that it's inevitable given his health and old age and that I hope he dies in peace.

My point is that gays aren't satanic or a disease. They are just people with an alternative lifestyle. Why disrespec because they are different?

I am not Catholic but I am Christian and the Pope's position is "Vicar of Christ". In that he must uphold the truth of God. God did say in his Word that homosexuality is a sin and a perversion. It is pure rebellion against the Lord. The Lord sent His Son to save all sinners and get them to turn to Him. That is....the Pope asks those who are homosexual to repent and turn to Jesus for their salvation.

In short.....Pope John Paul II is doing exactly what he is ordained to do by God for God. If you disagree, then that is to your judgement on judgement day. Don't fault the Pope for doing the Lord's work. The Pope talks about peace and more so the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ..the Son of the Living God.

When this Pope goes with the Lord, it will be a sad day indeed. He is a good man.

Please don't ask me to defend any position here, I am witnessing about our Lord and have no intent to get into a useless unprofitable argument. Arguing on the net is pure stupidity.
                      Happiness is flying at FL400 and over 1000kmh

Comment

My next door neighbours are gay and they are the the nicest, most harmless people you could ever stumble accross. Shame on all christians for encouraging this medieval belief that gays are inferior, scum etc. Christianity has been one of the main downfalls of mankind, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by beyond 1000
                          I am not Catholic but I am Christian and the Pope's position is "Vicar of Christ". In that he must uphold the truth of God. God did say in his Word that homosexuality is a sin and a perversion. It is pure rebellion against the Lord. The Lord sent His Son to save all sinners and get them to turn to Him. That is....the Pope asks those who are homosexual to repent and turn to Jesus for their salvation.

In short.....Pope John Paul II is doing exactly what he is ordained to do by God for God. If you disagree, then that is to your judgement on judgement day. Don't fault the Pope for doing the Lord's work. The Pope talks about peace and more so the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ..the Son of the Living God.

When this Pope goes with the Lord, it will be a sad day indeed. He is a good man.

Please don't ask me to defend any position here, I am witnessing about our Lord and have no intent to get into a useless unprofitable argument. Arguing on the net is pure stupidity.
                          I refuse to take the bible literally. And just because the Bible says something is a perversion or a sin does not necessarily make it so. Remember, the Bible, like it or not, was written by HUMANS. It could very well be that one or all of the people that actually wrote the bible actually did have visions of god talking to them, but the people could have then written in their own words, projected a bias whether intentionally or not, and then the readers then take that for hard truth. If you take the bible for hard truth, you will end up a walking contradiction, it's just not possible.

I do completely agree that the Pontiff is doing the work of his own god. However, that god is not my god. My god loves all for who he created them to be. My god created all, he created vice, he created sin, he created all the malice in this world (It does say in the Bible that god created everything, does it not?). He created these things so that the people he would create could be free-thinkers, so they could decide for themselves what is right or wrong, and so that they could attain their own measure of self-worth and self-confidence that what they know to be true is the way that is meant for them to live, so that through the sin they could find God in their own right. Think about it, if sin did not exist, there would be only one path to follow, and it would be a meaningless existence with no questions asked and no knowledge gained.

And on arguing on the internet, I completely disagree with your statement that it is a worthless waste of time. The internet is the only truly open uncensored free forum of ideas. Everybody online has an equal chance to share their views on what they think is right, and everybody is free to argue their opinion uncensored. I can think of no better way to gain a good sense of perspective than to have a chat online with someone from another country and/or walk of life.

Comment

At a time and in a thread about this it's amazing how disrespectful some ppl can be, no class at all.

Poor pope, he's done so much good, hope he gets better but it's not looking good.

4Engines4LongHaul

Comment

too bad about the pope He'll still be around for a little longer it looks like.

wow...i've seen some stupid posts on this fourm but this takes the one cake...
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

How many major religions are there on the earth? Like 8? And how may smaller religions just confined to a certain regions. and how many religions came and went.. like the Egypts Religion that lasted over many thousands of years...

Who's to say that Christianity is right and all those otherones that were and still are believed by Billions of people is incorrect? And thats just on earth... what about the rest of the universe?

I've always wondered that...

-Adam

Comment

Working...
                                X