WTF is wrong here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong here?

Look at the scenery, something is really wrong here. The lights, buildings and trees are all faqed up. I just got fs2004 and installed it on my computer which the hard drive had been just formatted. Any ideas of what might be wong here?

Could help if the shot was in the day One of the files probably got faqed up or somthing...
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Here are some day time ones. The textures for the scenery do not seem to load. Anyone have ideas on whats going on? I'm kinda ticked off at this right now

Comment

I know exactly what's wrong...its broken

Comment

i still think a texture file got faqed up, ask someone with fs to send you thier folders of the scenery and texture and stick it in there, that might fix it, if not get a new one mate.
          ***My Blog***

Comment

It looks to me like the FCC is hard at work again making good things blurry
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Looks like a reinstall is in order. Perhaps try updating your graphics card drivers?

Comment

so fs2004 worked fine before your computer was reformatted?

It looks like your OS is Win 98, out of interest if you went to the trouble of reformatting your computer why didn't you consider upgrading to xp, and buying some cheap ram to accomodate if need be? Thats exactly what i did and everything is just so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man

It looks like your OS is Win 98, out of interest if you went to the trouble of reformatting your computer why didn't you consider upgrading to xp, and buying some cheap ram to accomodate if need be? Thats exactly what i did and everything is just so much better.
                  It's Windows XP starter edition (english)

Or try reinstall the scenery.
                  Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man

I have XP. Just turned off the themes. No need to waste system resources to have windows look pretty. I think I'll just return FS and get another copy.

Comment

Happened to me a few times, and found out it happened because I had run a registery clean which ended up deleting important settings. The only way to fix it is a reinstall.
                      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                        Happened to me a few times, and found out it happened because I had run a registery clean which ended up deleting important settings. The only way to fix it is a reinstall.
                        Ah ha, I also ran registry cleans. I'll try reinstalling.

Thanks alot!

Comment

Actually I figured out that the problem wasn't the registry. The problem was the fact that I turned mip-mapping off. In fs2002 I turned off mip-mapping to improve performance and assumed it would do the same in fs2004. But fs2004 works differently.

But now I have the problem with multiplayer crashing FS. It just shuts down when you try to set up multiplayer

Thanks to anybody who tried to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                            Actually I figured out that the problem wasn't the registry. The problem was the fact that I turned mip-mapping off. In fs2002 I turned off mip-mapping to improve performance and assumed it would do the same in fs2004. But fs2004 works differently.

But now I have the problem with multiplayer crashing FS. It just shuts down when you try to set up multiplayer

Thanks to anybody who tried to help!
                            Me too!
                            Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

It does not look that bad...I bet after couple of days you won't notice the difference.

J/K, I think your monitor setting is changed or maybe you didn't install your video card properly. Try shutting of some enhancement options and see what happens.
                              You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Working...
                              X