Ride in Waco biplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride in Waco biplane

While we were in Kauaui I saw alot of ads for helicopter tours, when I came across an ad. for a biplane tour. My dad called and we scheduled for a tour at 9:30am of the coming thursday.
    On the day of the tour we got up and were on the road to Lihue airport. We dropped my sister and mom off at the mall, and my dad and I drove to the airport. We went and parked at the commuter terminal parking lot and walked in. We checked in at the checkin area and then we walked over to the terminal waiting area.
    We went out, and our pilot did our preflight. My dad and I sqeezed into the front, bench type seat. We put on our cloth helmet and we tested the Comm. and we taxied out and did the run up. Our call sign was "Snoopy2".
    The attached photos are from the flight:

If you ever go to Kauaui I recommend this ride.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

I've been in a Bi-plane before. Its way more laidback in the cockpit then in a Cessna or Piper from my own experiances. They're really fun too.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

How much was the ride? It could be an interesting side trip when I'm in Hawaii.
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
        How much was the ride? It could be an interesting side trip when I'm in Hawaii.
        It was $178 for two people for a half houur flight I believe.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Good investment. Good to see you enjoyed this rare ride
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

It looks like fun

Comment

Working...