No announcement yet.

Flight Scenery Rhode Island - The Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Scenery Rhode Island - The Best?

I just noticed a new scenery package from the same author of the famous St Malo/Dinard package. I just got to say that this is probably the best scenery I've ever seen. Although, Rhode Island isn't the most popular place to fly, it will probably be more popular with this new release. It's stunning, but I don't have $39 (!) to spend on a addon, so this one's out for me. This scenery is definitely going to set a new bar in FS.

Photos courtsey of www.Flightscenery.com (And, no these are FS shots /)

I just wanted to share this with you, as many people don't seem to know them.
    - The baby will be back -

wow, that is actualy quite amazing(i got to PVD quite often, since my sister attends brown and its only a 1 hour drive from the mainland)

that is really quite good
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Its nice, but way overpriced.

Comment

Simply stunning Is this what Ryan(Expressjet145) was working with,along with Crism?
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

wow those are sexy screen-shots. You'd need a pretty spanky computer to handle that senery however!

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
            wow those are sexy screen-shots. You'd need a pretty spanky computer to handle that senery however!
            yes quite sexilicious indeed.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
              Well the developer had a few screenshots showing the frame-rates, and his was over 40!

Comment

That is some kick-a$$ scenery. Wow!

Comment

I'm a beta tester for it along with Ryan. It's due out today but it could easily be pushed back. We only have one major developer for it, and he's been working on it forever. It's extremely close to being completed though.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                    Its nice, but way overpriced.
                    Considering the hard work it took to make the scenery, I'd say it's underpriced...
                    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Its some of the finest scenery I have ever laid eyes on, everything appears to be modeled, including the grass growing along the edge of the pavement. They have even gone as far as to model the concrete posts protecting some electrical boxes on the ramp. Simply stunning. My best goes out to all the developers of this oustanding software.
                      "I use mulit-billion dollar military satellite systems to find tupperware in the woods."

Comment

having been to TFG and Quonset many times, that package is awesome

Comment

It's been released (http://www.flightscenery.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                            Simply stunning Is this what Ryan(Expressjet145) was working with,along with Crism?
                            Yes this is what we have been working on.

But how is it overpriced Chris, its merely 5 bucks an airport. There RI20, OQU, PVD - the best, BID, SFZ..... 5 airports in one package. Its a great deal, and insanely detailed.

In my eyes, we have taken it to a whole new level .
                            Ryan Davis
                            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                              Yes this is what we have been working on.

But how is it overpriced Chris, its merely 5 bucks an airport. There RI20, OQU, PVD - the best, BID, SFZ..... 5 airports in one package. Its a great deal, and insanely detailed.

In my eyes, we have taken it to a whole new level .
                              Because the whole thing is just as much as all of FS is.

Comment

Working...
                              X