X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE EK A380 Model at airport.

Hey guys,

check out this huge A380 model Clifton, Karachi.

***My Blog***

SYD has a large SQ model in their International Terminal.

Comment

Seeing that makes me love living in Seattle. What a shithole
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
        wow, I would say you deserve to get your teeth knocked out for that comment. What an asshole.

Comment

Are you insane?

The frequency with which you make such racist and prejudiced posts is astounding.

EDIT: Joe got to it first. A ban is definitely needed for this one.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            wow, I would say you deserve to get your teeth knocked out for that comment. What an asshole.

I have to agree, not every place is as well developed as the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
              I have to agree, not every place is as well developed as the United States.
              Even so, there are many places less "developed" that I'd much rather live in than Seattle, especially if there are a bunch of people like Wanabee around.

Comment

When you think of that country, you think rich. That looks poor. That was my observation. They really need to get to work making that place look good.
                Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

When you think of that country, you think rich. That looks poor. That was my observation. They really need to get to work making that place look good.
                  dude, you need to travel more...a lot more

Comment

Not everybody wants to (or is able to) look like the United States. Different climate, different people, different levels of financial security.

Back to the model. The SQ model looks excellent.

Comment

Is there some confusion over which country we are talking about?

And nevertheless, calling somebody's country a "shithole" is uncalled for.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

To be fair, Most of New York City, St. Louis, LA and Detroit are also on my "shithole" list.

FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement.

Comment

To be fair, Most of New York City, St. Louis, LA and Detroit are also on my "shithole" list.

FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement.
                          well most people that travel seem to be much more open minded than you are. I expect your mindset from someone from the backwoods of Tennessee (though that is quite the insult to anyone from there), not someone who has supposedly traveled the world.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            well most people that travel seem to be much more open minded than you are. I expect your mindset from someone from the backwoods of Tennessee (though that is quite the insult to anyone from there), not someone who has supposedly traveled the world.
                            See, I didn't drink the cool-aide and smoke the funny looking fag (cigarette for all you morons who would jump over me for that) when I was over there.

Comment

See, I didn't drink the cool-aide and smoke the funny looking fag (cigarette for all you morons who would jump over me for that) when I was over there.
                              You earned yourself a one week ban for being a jerk, plain and simple!

Comment

Working...
                              X